E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Goes, P. B., M. Lin, and C. A. Yeung. Popularity Effect in User-generated content: Evidence from Online Product Reviews [J]. Information Systems Research ,2014, 25(2): 222–238. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, N., P. A. Pavlou, and J. Zhang. On Self-Selection Biases in Online Product Reviews[J]. MIS Quarterly, 2017, 41(2): 449–471. [Google Scholar]
- Chintagunta, P.K., Gopinath, S., and Venkataraman, S. The effects of online user reviews on movie box office performance: Accounting for sequential rollout and aggregation across local markets[J]. Marketing Science, 2010, 29(5): 944–957. [Google Scholar]
- Cheung, C. M. K., and Lee, M. K. O. What drives consumers to spread electronic word of mouth in online consumer-opinion platforms[J]. Decision Support Systems, 2012, 53(1):218–225. [Google Scholar]
- Wang F., Liu X. F, Fang E. User Reviews Variance, Critic Reviews Variance and Product Sales: An Exploration of Customer Breadth and Depth Effects [J]. Journal of Retailing, 2015, 91(3): 372–389. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, H. L. An Alternative Explanation of Consumer Product Returns from the Post-purchase Dissonance and Ecological Marketing Perspectives [J].Psychology and Marketing, 2015, 32(1): 49–64. [Google Scholar]
- Dimoka, A., Y. Hong, and P. A. Pavlou. On Product Uncertainty in Online Markets: Theory and Evidence[J]. MIS Quarterly, 2012, 36(2): 395–426. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, Y. (Kevin) and P. A. Pavlou. Product Fit Uncertainty in Online Markets: Nature, Effects, and Antecedents[J]. Information Systems Research 2014, 25(2): 328–344. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.