E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- HU Cong-xu. The Implementation and Improvement of ABC Classification in Stock-managing [J]. Logistics Engineering and Management, 2010, 32(09): 62-64. [Google Scholar]
- Silver E A, et al. InventorB management and production planning and scheduling (3rd edition) [M]. 1988: 30~35. [Google Scholar]
- Flores B E, WhB bar k D C. Implementing multiple criteria ABC ana lBsis [J]. Journa l of Operations Management, 1987, 7 (1& 2): 79~85. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal RC., Prasad VVV., Aggarwal CC.. A tree projection algorithm for generation of frequent item sets[J]. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 2001, 3(3). [Google Scholar]
- RAO Zheng-chan, FAN Nian-bai. A review of associative rule mining Apriori algorithm[J]. Computer Era, 2012(09): 11-13. [Google Scholar]
- S. Brin, R. Motwani, C. Silverstein. Beyond market baskets: generalizing association rules to correlations. In Proceedings ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data. ACM Press, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 1997.5: 265-276 [Google Scholar]
- Dantzing G B, Ramser J H. The truck dispatching problem[J]. Management Science, 1959, 6(1): 80~91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LUO Lai-gen, YU Min-yan. Analysis on the Application of ABC Classification Method in Inventory Management[J]. Marketing Management Review, 2019(01):130. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.