E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Doyle, J., Ge, W., and McVay, S. Determinations of Weaknesses in Internal Control over Financial Reporting and the implications for Earnings Quality. 2005.[J]. Working Paper, University of Utah. [Google Scholar]
- Chan, K.C.B. Farrell, and P. Lee. Earnings Management of firms Reporting Material Internal Control Deficiencies and Their Remediation on Accrual Quality, The Accounting Review, 2008, 83(1):217~250. [Google Scholar]
- Ashbaugh-Skaife, Collins D and Kinney W and LaFound R, The Effect of SOX Internal Control Deficiencies and Their Remodiation on Accrual Quality, Accounting Review, 2008, 83(1). [Google Scholar]
- Doyle, J. Weili Ge, Sarah McVay, Accrual Quality and Internal Control over Financial Reporting, The Accounting Review, 2007, 82(5):1141~1170. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhongbo, Tian Gaoliang. Is the report of internal control evaluation really useful? Research on Finance and Accounting from the Perspective of Accounting Information Quality and Resource Allocation Efficiency, 2009 (9): 110–118. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guoqing. Internal Control and Earnings Quality -Based on the Empirical Evidence of A-share Companies in 2007 [J]. Economic Management, 2008 (23): 112–119. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Roychowdhury S, 2006, Earnings Management through Real Activities Manipulation. Journals of Accounting and Economic, 42(3):335~370. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Jianqiao. Empirical Study on Earnings Management of Loss Listed Companies in China [J]. Accounting Research, 1999 (9): 25–35.(In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.