E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Song Yonghua, Bao Minglei, Ding Yi, et al. Review of Chinese Electricity Spot Market Key Issues and Its Suggestions Under the New Round of Chinese Power System Reform[J]. Proceeding of the CSEE, 40, 10(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Ge Rui, Chen Longxiang, Wang Yiyu, et al. Optimization and design of construction route for electricity market in China[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 41, 24(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vlachos A G, Biskas P N. Adjustable profile blocks with spatial relations in the day-ahead electricity market[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28, 4(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan J. Comparison and reference of foreign power market structure model[D]. Ji’nan : Shandong University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Lianjun, Zhou Lin, Pang Bo, et al. Design ideas of electricity market mechanism to improve accommodation of clean energy in China[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 41, 24(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hossain J, Renewable energy integration[M]. Singapore : Springer， 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guoping, Liang Zhifeng, Dong Yu. Analysis and reflection on the marketization construction of electric power with chinese characteristics based on energy transformation[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 40, 2(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Luo Ziya, Ji Tianyao, Jing Zhaoxia, et al. Design and application of contract for difference in electricity market[J]. Power System Technology, 43, 8(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shanxi power spot market trading implementation rules 7.0 version released [EB/OL].(2020-10-28). [Google Scholar]
- Zhejiang Development and Reform Commission. The Construction plan of Zhejiang electric power market was released, and the market model was power pool[EB/OL].(2018-01-08) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.