E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- China Sports Museum, Release of China Sports Tourism Excellence Projects, 2020.12, http://www.olympic.cn/museum/news/benguan/2020/1229/371701.html [Google Scholar]
- Pan Qin, et al. “Research on the current situation of Wudang Wushu development and inheritance countermeasures in Wudang Mountain area”. Proceedings of the Chinese Wushu Research 2015 National Wushu Paper Presentation (above). Ed. , 2015, 266-271. [Google Scholar]
- Shiyan Daily, Unveiling of Wudang Mountain International Wushu Academy, 2014.09, http://www.10yan.com/2014/0917/119367_2.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Hubei Daily, 80.01 million visitors to Shiyan in 2020, aiming over 100 million this year, 2021.2, http://news.hubeidaily.net/web/1542/202102/25/814388.html [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jiali. SWOT analysis of developing sports tourism in Yangzhou city. 2014. Yangzhou University, MA thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhiyong. “Research on the development and countermeasures of Wudang Wushu tourism resources.” Hubei Sports Science and Technology 32.09 (2013):757-758+845. doi:CNKI:SUN:HYKJ.0.2013-09-001. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang. Development and research of Wudang Wushu experiential tourism products. 2016. Hubei University, MA thesis. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.