E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Investigation by the Ministry of Commerce. Thousands of foreign companies’ export orders have rebounded. Export confidence has been restored, China Foreign Trade, (5): 20–21(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence Boone. How to deal with the impact of the new crown pneumonia epidemic on the global economy, China Economic Report, (2): 138–144(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peng, An Empirical Study on the International Competitiveness of China’s Textile and Apparel Industry, World Economic Research, (11): 64–68(2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xi, Analysis on the Competitiveness and Complementarity of Sino-Korea Bilateral Trade, Journal of Inner Mongolia Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), (06): 58–63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Du, Analysis of retaliation and adjudication in the settlement of international trade disputes—Taking WTO and free trade agreements as examples, International Trade Exploration, (01): 103–116(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.