E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Lan Qingxin, Tian Haifeng. Empirical analysis and current research on China’s trade structure changes and economic growth transition. Journal of Zhuzhou Institute of Technology, 2002, (3). [Google Scholar]
- Li Ronglin, Jiang Qian. Analysis of the impact of import and export trade structure on industrial structure——A study based on the added value of product technology. Economics and Management Research, 2010, (4). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Li. Analysis of the impact of international trade on the optimization of China’s industrial structure. Journal of Liaoning Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2012, (7). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xiaohua, Wang Yun. Does the structure of foreign trade drive the upgrading of industrial structure? ——Based on the semi-logarithmic model and the empirical test of structure effect. World Economic Research, 2013, (1). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Kun. Research on the correlation between Guangdong’s foreign trade structure adjustment and industrial structure upgrading. Lingnan Academic Journal, 2016, (3). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Ling. An Empirical Study on the Relationship Between China’s Export Commodity Structure Changes, Industrial Structure Optimization and Upgrading, and Economic Growth Dynamics—— Based on the SVAR Model. Industrial Technology Economy, 2017, (10). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.