E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Thamina Acter, Nizam Uddin, Jagotamoy Das, Afroza Akhter, Tasrina Rabia Choudhury, and Sunghwan Kim. Evolution of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (sars-cov-2) as coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19) pandemic: A global health emergency. Science of the Total Environment, page 138996, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Douglas G Altman and J Martin Bland. Statistics notes: the normal distribution. Bmj, 310(6975): 298, 1995. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Galen Andrew, Raman Arora, Jeff Bilmes, and Karen Livescu. Deep canonical correlation analysis. In International conference on machine learning, pages 1247–1255. PMLR, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- James Bergstra, Dan Yamins, David D Cox, et al. Hyperopt: A python library for optimizing the hyperparameters of machine learning algorithms. In Proceedings of the 12th Python in science conference, volume 13, page 20. Citeseer, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Tianfeng Chai and Roland R Draxler. Root mean square error (rmse) or mean absolute error (mae)?–arguments against avoiding rmse in the literature. Geoscientific model development, 7(3): 1247–1250, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandre De Brébisson, Étienne Simon, Alex Auvolat, Pascal Vincent, and Yoshua Bengio. Artificial neural networks applied to taxi destination prediction. arXiv preprint arXiv:1508.00021, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Harris Drucker, Chris JC Burges, Linda Kaufman, Alex Smola, Vladimir Vapnik, et al. Support vector regression machines. Advances in neural information processing systems, 9: 155–161, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Felix A Gers, Jürgen Schmidhuber, and Fred Cummins. Learning to forget: Continual prediction with lstm. Neural computation, 12(10): 2451–2471, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Gao-Feng Gu, Wei-Xing Zhou, et al. Detrending moving average algorithm for multifractals. Physical Review E, 82(1): 011136, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Shu-Hsien Liao, Pei-Hui Chu, and Pei-Yuan Hsiao. Data mining techniques and applications–a decade review from 2000 to 2011. Expert systems with applications, 39(12): 11303–11311, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Rizwan Rasheed, Asfra Rizwan, Hajra Javed, Faiza Sharif, and Asghar Zaidi. Socio-economic and environmental impacts of covid-19 pandemic in pakistan—an integrated analysis. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 28(16): 19926–19943, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Mazhar Shaikh, Ganesh Anand, Gagan Acharya, Abhijit Amrutkar, Varghese Alex, and Ganapathy Krishnamurthi. Brain tumor segmentation using dense fully convolutional neural network. In International MICCAI brainlesion workshop, pages 309–319. Springer, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Qi Shi, Mohamed Abdel-Aty, and Jaeyoung Lee. A bayesian ridge regression analysis of congestion’s impact on urban expressway safety. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 88: 124–137, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhifu Sun, Julie Cunningham, Susan Slager, and Jean-Pierre Kocher. Base resolution methylome profiling: considerations in platform selection, data preprocessing and analysis. Epigenomics, 7(5): 813–828, 2015. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Richard Taylor. Interpretation of the correlation coefficient: a basic review. Journal of diagnostic medical sonography, 6(1): 35–39, 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.