E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Field, Andy. Discovering Statistics Using Ibm Spss Statistics., 2018. Los Angeles: Sage Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Mohan, S. Vijayarani, and Dhayanand Selvaraj. Data Mining Algorithms for Disaster Data Analysis., 2015. Saarbrücken LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yezhong. Thinking about the connotation of “law-based governance in China” [J]. Law and Social Development, 2013, 19(05): 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zuoxiang. Several theoretical issues of legal culture [J]. Legal Forum, 2012, 27(01): 5-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Guochun, Tanaka Shigeyoshi. A preliminary study on the construction of “disaster culture” in Japan - Taking community disaster reduction in Shizuoka, Japan as an example [J]. Disaster Reduction in China, 2006(04):26-27. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Yunzhi, Cai Shuhua. Research on the reconstruction of ethnic and folk cultural tourism after major natural disasters -Taking Wenchuan earthquake as an example [J]. Journal of Sichuan Minzu College, 2013, 22(06): 43-47. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiaoyan, Feng Jilin, Lu Peng, Jia Zhonghua. On the role of disaster culture in disaster prevention and reduction [J]. Journal of Institute of Disaster Prevention, 2008(02):126-129. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hongliang. Towards culture: path choice of school disaster education [J]. Journal of Chinese Society of Education, 2016(10): 68-71+83. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Jianguo. Historical cause and reform direction of all-round government functions in China [J]. Journal of China Executive Leadership Academy Jinggangshan, 2015, 8(03): 125-131. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianping. “Human disaster-inducing nature” and its definition [J]. Journal of Political Science and Law, 2015(06): 3-11. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Peng. Research on disaster management integration from the perspective of vulnerability [J]. Journal of Public Administration, 2013, 6(02): 173-177+182. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.