E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Tian S, He R, Huang C, et al. A SCI Analysis Model: Research on Influencing Factors of Local E-Government Responsiveness in China. DDNS, 3:1–10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Saifeng Z. Research on caching and data real-time allocation virtual technology of cloud computing data center. AFIHT, 28, 1:1074–1078 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Chu N, Ma W. Distribution of Large-Scale English Test Scores Based on Data Mining. C, 19:1–10 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Lee H H. Research on Big Data Privacy Protection based on the Three-Dimensional Integration of Technology, Law, and Management. TJKIIT, 19, 3:129–140 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Shuangming W, Jianwei S, Shiqiu F, et al. Research on the Construction of Sports Resources Information Platform Based on Big Data. IJANMC, 3, 2:28–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, D Zeng. Development of sports industry under the influence of COVID-19 epidemic situation based on big data. JIFS, 39, 6:8867–8875 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Sun H. Research on Online Education Based on Big Data. JPCS, 3:032043 (6pp) (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Q. Research on the development of tennis sports based on data mining. IPPTA, 30, 8:179–182 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Wei W, Research on E-Commerce Logistics and Traditional Industry Integration Mode Based on Big Data. JPCS, 4:042052 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Cui L. Research on the filtering recommendation technology of network information based on big data environment. IJIPT, 13, 4:211 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- You L, Zhang G, Wang L. Research on the Development of Marine Information Technology in the Era of Big Data. JCR, 106, sp1:624 (2020),. [Google Scholar]
- Liao X, Song Y. Research on Furniture Design System Based on Big Data and Information Technology. JPCS, 3:032025 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.