E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Song Jianbo. “Research on the protection and inheritance of traditional martial arts in Hubei under the threshold of “non-heritage”.” Martial Arts Research 6.03(2021):68–71. doi:10.13293/j.cnki.wskx.008865. [Google Scholar]
- Shiyan Broadcasting network, Breaking the 10 million mark for the first time! Wudang Mountain receives 10.3 million visitors in 2019, 2020.1, https://www.syiptv.com/article/show/112105 [Google Scholar]
- Henan Travel News Express, Visitors to Shaolin Scenic Area exceeded 3.5 million in 2017, and the 2018 “China Shaolin Kung Fu Tour” was officially launched,2018.2, https://www.sohu.com/a/220554769_722055 [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Taijiquan Elite Network, 2017.6, The Birthplace of Taiji in China - Jiaozuo Tourism (New York) Promotion Conference was successfully held, http://www.taiji168.com/news/zgtjqfydjzlynytjhcgjb _2280_1.html [Google Scholar]
- Du Yubin, et al. “Advantages, problems and development paths of traditional martial arts tiktok short video communication in the new media era.” Hubei Sports Science and Technology 39.12 (2020): 1071-1075. doi:CNKI:SUN:HYKJ.0.2020-12-010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.