E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Michaels G, F Rauch, Redding S. Urbanisation and structural transformation[J]. LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, 2012, 127(2):535–586. [Google Scholar]
- Ning H, Zhou X W, School I B, et al. Sub Producer Services Agglomeration and Industrial Structure Upgrading An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Economic Data[J]. Journal of Northwest University (Philophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2016, 046(004):94–99. [Google Scholar]
- Sun C, Zeng Q. Can Producer Services Agglomeration Promote China’s Industrial Structure Optimization and Upgrading? The Empirical Test Based on the Inter-provincial Panel Data from 2005to 2013.ence and Technology Management Research, 2017, 037(001):105–110. [Google Scholar]
- Xia L. Research on the Influence of Productive Service Industry Agglomeration on Manufacturing Productivity Based on Panel Model[J]. Journal of Hunan University of Finance and Economics, 2019, 035(003):67–75. [Google Scholar]
- Yu B, Economics S O, University Z G. How Does Producer Service Industry Agglomeration Promote Industrial Upgrading? An Empirical Analysis Based on Agglomeration Externality and Urban Scale Constraints. Comparative Economic &Social Systems, 2019, 000(002):30–43.:1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.