E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Asayama, K., Satoh, M., Murakami, Y., Ohkubo, T., Nagasawa, S. Y., Tsuji, I., ... & Miyamoto, Y. (2014). Cardiovascular risk with and without antihypertensive drug treatment in the Japanese general population: participant-level metaanalysis. Hypertension, 63(6), 1189–1197. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ikeda, A., Iso, H., Yamagishi, K., Inoue, M., & Tsugane, S. (2009). Blood pressure and the risk of stroke, cardiovascular disease, and all-cause mortality among Japanese: the JPHC Study. American journal of hypertension, 22(3), 273–280. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lawes CM, V Ander Hoorn S, Rodgers A, et al. International Society of Hypertension. Global burden blood-pressure-related disease, 2001. lancet, 2008, 371(9623): 1513–1518 [Google Scholar]
- Joel Nuotio, Karri Suvila, Susan Cheng, et al. Longitudinal Blood Pressure Pattern Cardiovascular Disease Risk. Ann Med, 2020, Online ahead of print. [Google Scholar]
- Allen NB, Siddique J, Wilkins JT, et al. Ten-year blood pressure trajectories, cardiovascular mortality, and life years lost in 2 extinction cohorts:the Minnesota Business and Professuina Study and the Zutphen Study. J Am Heart Assoc, 2015,4(3):e001378. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yasui D, Asayama K, Ohkubo T, Kikuya M, Kanno A, Hara A, Hirose T, Obara T, Metoki H, Inoue R, Totsune K, Hoshi H, Satoh H, Imai Y. Stroke risk in treated hypertension based on home blood pressure: the Ohasama study.Am J Hypertens. 2010; 23:508–514. [Google Scholar]
- Glenn N. Levine, Beth E. Cohen, Yvonne Commodore-Mensah, et al. AHA SCIENTIFIC STATEMENT: Psychological Health, Well-Being, and the Mind-Heart-Body Connection. A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2021; 143: 00–00. DOI: 10.1161/CIR.0000000000000947 [Google Scholar]
- Megan Brooks. New AHA Scientific Statement on Mind–Heart–Body Connection. Medscape. January 25, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Okamura T, Sugiyama D, Tanaka T, Dohi S. Worksite wellness for the primary and secondary prevention of car- diovascular disease in Japan: the current delivery system and future directions. Prog Cardiovasc Dis, 2014; 56: 515–521 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hozawa A, Kuriyama S, Watanabe I, Kakizaki M, Ohm-ori-Matsuda K, Sone T, Nagai M, Sugawara Y, Nitta A, Li Q, Ohkubo T, Murakami Y, Tsuji I. Participation in health check-ups and mortality using propensity score matched cohort analyses. Prev Med, 2010; 51: 397–402. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.