E3S Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2021International Scientific Forum on Sustainable Development and Innovation (WFSDI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Development of Regions: Economic Aspect|
|Published online||26 July 2021|
- S. Allegretto, A. Dube, M. Reich, B. Zipperer, Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies (Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bastos, N. Monteiro, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 20(4), 957 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Belman, P. Wolfson, What Does the Minimum Wage Do? (Kalamazoo, Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Belser, U. Rani, Minimum Wages and Inequality (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gimpelson, R. Kapelyushnikov, A. Lukyanova, Anna, Comparative Economic Studies 52(4), 611 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kapelyuk, Economics of Transition 23(2), 389 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lukiyanova, N. Vishnevskaya, Working papers by NRU Higher School of Economics, 90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muravyev, Europe-Asia Studies, 66(8), 1270 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.