E3S Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2021International Scientific Forum on Sustainable Development and Innovation (WFSDI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Ecology|
|Published online||26 July 2021|
- I.A. Bakhirev, Transport problems of the modern city (Urban planning, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- State Generally Accepted Standards Requirements, https://www.investopedia.com/fundamental-analysis-4689757 [Google Scholar]
- B. Greenshields, Proceedings of the Highway Research Board, Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, 14 (1), 467 (1935) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ming, Z. Jingfang, X. Jiemen, Applied Acoustics, 87, 94 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Manvsll, L.M. Ballarin, H. Stapeldt. SADMAN-Combining measurements and calculations to map noise in Madrid. (The 33 th international congress and exposition on noise control engineering, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kennth, D. Eddie, C. James. Sound Vib (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kostsov, I.A. Bakhirev, E.N. Borovik, D.S. Martyakhin, Transport planning of cities. Tutorial. (Moscow: A-project, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Mendeleev, Transport in urban planning. (M: Transport, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Data of the Unitary Enterprise “Road Project Expertise” of the State Committee for Motor Roads of the Republic of Uzbekistan, https://unece.org/DAM/env/epr/epr_studies/ECE.CEP.188.Eng.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Data of the traffic control department of the Traffic Safety Department of the Tashkent City Main Department of Internal Affairs, https://iibb.uz/en/menu/toshkent-shaar-iibbaida [Google Scholar]
- Information of the Tashkent City Department of Landscaping on “Dislocation of the forces under the use, maintenance and repair of the central forces of the city of Tashkent and the district landscaping departments”, Tashkent 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Zhang, X.J. Deng. Road traffic environment engineering (China commun Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Khotamov, A.F. Shaxidov, City streets, roads and transport. (TAQI, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Khotamov, F.A. Abdixalilov, Architecture-Construction-Design, 2, 16 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Khotamov, N.Z. Tolipova, Architecture. Construction. Design, 1-2, 36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.