E3S Web Conf.
Volume 297, 2021The 4th International Conference of Computer Science and Renewable Energies (ICCSRE'2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 September 2021|
- M. U. Salur and I. Aydin, A Novel Hybrid Deep Learning Model for Sentiment Classification, IEEE Access 8, 58080–58093 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- O. Almatrafi, S. Parack, and B. Chavan, Application of location-based sentiment analysis using Twitter for identifying trends towards Indian general elections 2014, in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, 8-10 January 2015, Bali, Indonesia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Es-Sabery, A. Hair, J. Qadir, B. Sainz-De-Abajo, B. Garcia-Zapirain, and I.D.L. Torre-Diez, Sentence Level Classification Using Parallel Fuzzy Deep Learning Classifier, IEEE Access 9, 17943–17985 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bedi and P. Khurana, Sentiment Analysis Using Fuzzy-Deep Learning, in Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology, 21-22 June 2019, Delhi, India (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Es-Sabery and A. Hair, A MapReduce C4.5 Decision Tree Algorithm Based on Fuzzy RuleBased System, Fuzzy Inf. Eng. 11, 446–473 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Kanakaraddi, A. K. Chikaraddi, K. C. Gull, and P. S. Hiremath, Comparison Study of Sentiment Analysis of Tweets using Various Machine Learning Algorithms, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT), 26-28 Feb. 2020, Coimbatore, India (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rahman and M. S. Hossen, Sentiment Analysis on Movie Review Data Using Machine Learning Approach, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Bangla Speech and Language Processing (ICBSLP), 27-28 Sept. 2019, Sylhet, Bangladesh (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Krishna, V. Akhilesh, A. Aich, and C. Hegde, Sentiment Analysis of Restaurant Reviews Using Machine Learning Techniques, in Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology, 687-696 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liao, J. Wang, R. Yu, K. Sato, and Z. Cheng, CNN for situations understanding based on sentiment analysis of twitter data, Procedia Comput. Sci. 111, 376–381(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Feng and Y. Cheng, Short Text Sentiment Analysis Based on Multi-Channel CNN With MultiHead Attention Mechanism, IEEE Access 9, 19854–19863 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Behera, M. Jena, S. K. Rath, and S. Misra, Co-LSTM: Convolutional LSTM model for sentiment analysis in social big data, Inf. Process. Manage. 58, 102–435 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- T.-L. Nguyen, S. Kavuri, and M. Lee, A multimodal convolutional neuro-fuzzy network for emotion understanding of movie clips, Neural Netw. 118, 208–219 (2019). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. B. Sathe and M. P. Mali, A hybrid Sentiment Classification method using Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic, in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 5-6 Jan. 2017, Coimbatore, India (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Es-Sabery, K. Es-Sabery, A. Hair, J. Qadir, B. Sainz-De-Abajo, B. Garcia-Zapirain, and I.D.L. Torre-Diez, A MapReduce Opinion Mining for COVID-19-Related Tweets Classification Using Enhanced ID3 Decision Tree Classifier, IEEE Access 9, 58706–58739 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- K. W. Church, Word2Vec, Nat. Lang. Eng. 23, 155–162 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Seddiq, Y. A. Alotaibi, S.-A. Selouani, and A. H. Meftah, Distinctive Phonetic Features Modeling and Extraction Using Deep Neural Networks, IEEE Access 7, 81382–81396 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Essabery and A. Hair, An Improved ID3 Classification Algorithm Based On Correlation Function and Weighted Attribute*, in Proceedings of the 2019 International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Advanced Computing Sciences (ISACS), 26-27 Dec. 2019, Taza, Morocco (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Jogin, Mohana, M.S. Madhulika, G.D. Divya, R.K. Meghana, and S. Apoorva, Feature Extraction using Convolution Neural Networks (CNN) and Deep Learning, in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information Communication Techn-ology (RTEICT), 18-19 May 2018, Bangalore, India (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Es-Sabery and A. Hair, Big Data Solutions Proposed for Cluster Computing Systems Challenges: A survey, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Networking, Information Systems & Security, 31 March - 2 April 2020, Marrakech, Morocco (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. Es-Sabery, K. Es-sabery, and A. Hair, A MapReduce Improved ID3 Decision Tree for Classifying Twitter Data, in Business Intelligence, Cham, 160–182 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- F. Xu, Z. Pan, and R. Xia, E-commerce product review sentiment classification based on a naive Bayes continuous learning framework, Inf. Process. Manage. 57, 102221 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. U. Maheswari and S. S. Dhenakaran, Aspect based Fuzzy Logic Sentiment Analysis on Social Media Big Data, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), 28-30 July 2020, Chennai, India (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.