E3S Web Conf.
Volume 298, 20211st International Congress on Coastal Research (ICCR 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Coastal Hazards and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- P. Tamponnier: Tectonic evolution of the alpine system in the mediterranean, punching and rigid-plastic erading. bulletin of the geological society of France (1977) S7-XIX (3): 437-460 (1977). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakamura, “A method for dynamic characteristics estimation of subsurface using microtremor on the ground surface”. Quarterly Report of RTRI, Vol. 30, pp. 25–33 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- HC. Huang, YS. Tseng “Characteristics of soil liquefaction using H/V of microtremors in Yuan-Lin area, Taiwan”, TAO, Vol. 13(3), pp. 325–338 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Molnar, J.F. Cassidy, S. Castellaro, C. Cornou, H. Crow, J.A. Hunter, S. Matsushima, F.J. Sanchez Sesma, and A. Yong: Application of microtremor horizontal-to-vertical spectral ratio (MHVSR) analysis for site characterization: State of the art. Surv. Geophys, 39, 613–631 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Field. and K. Jacob: The theoretical response of sedimentary layers to ambient seismic noise. Geophys. Res. Lett., 20, No. 24, 2925–2928 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakamura “Real-time information systems for hazard mitigation”, 10th World Conference in Earthquake Engineering, Spain, Madrid (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rezaei, AJ. Choobbasti, “Liquefaction assessment using microtremor measurement, conventional method and artificial neural network (Case study: Babol, Iran)”, Frontiers of structural and civil engineering, DOI 10.1007/s11709-014-0256-8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Saita, Y. Nakamura, T. Sato, “Liquefaction caused by the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku earthquake and the result of the prior microtremor measurement”, 9th International Conference on urban earthquake engineering, Tokyo, Japan, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- AJ. Choobbasti, S. Rezaei, F. Farrokhzad, “Evaluation of site response characteristics using microtremors”, Gradevinar, 65, pp.731-741 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- AJ. Choobbasti, S. Rezaei, F. Farrokhzad, Heidarzadeh P. Azar “Evaluation of site response characteristics using nonlinear method (Case study: Babol, Iran)”, Frontiers of structural and civil engineering, DOI 10.1007/s11709-014-0231 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.