E3S Web Conf.
Volume 298, 20211st International Congress on Coastal Research (ICCR 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Coastal Hydrology and Hydrogeology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- J. Astier, Geophysical applications in hydrogeology, Masson edict. Paris 275P (1971) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chibout, A. Benslimane, M. El Mokhtar, F. Faqihi, S. M. El Kanti, A. Ntarmouchant, 2019. Geophysical Contribution to the Determination of the Limit between Laayoune and Foum El Oued Aquifers, Origin of Supply Sources of Oued Sakia El Hamra, Laayoune Province, Morocco. International Journal of Geosciences, (2019). https://doi.org/10.4236/ijg.2019.1011058 [Google Scholar]
- T. Dahlin, 2D resistivity surveying for environmental and engineering applications. First Break 14: 275–283. (1996); https://doi.org/10.3997/1365-2397.1996014 [Google Scholar]
- O. Fassi Fihri et al. Hydrogeological study of the “Fez-Taza corridor”. Karst Hydrology (Proceedings of Workshop W2 held at Rabat, Morocco, April-May 1997). IAHS Publ. no. 247, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Loke, Barker RD Rapid least-squares inversion of apparent resistivity pseudosections by a quasi-Newton method. Geophysics Prospect 44:131–152. (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Loke, Tutorial: 2D and 3D electrical imaging surveys. (1996-2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Michard, Elements of Moroccan geology, Notes and memoirs of the geological service of Morocco252, 408. (1976). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.