E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Fu Shanming, Zhou Yongzhang, Zhao Yuying, et al. Heavy metal pollution of riverside soil by wastewater from Dabaoshan iron polymetallic mine in Guangdong[J]. Environmental Science, 2007(04): 4805–4812. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Equeenuddin S K M D, Tripathy S., Sahoo P.K., et al. Metal behavior in sediment associated with acid mine drainage stream: Role of pH[J]. Journal of Geochemical Exploration, 2013, 124. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Wei, Liu Peng, Liu Huan, et al. Progresses in Research on Sludge Conditioners[J]. Environmental Protection of Chemical Industry, 2011(6): 501–505. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chuan, Zhang Qingbo, Zhao Donghua, et al. Application of New Technological Process of Quick Dewatering and Drying for Dredged Sediment from Polluted Rivers and Lakes [J]. Water Purification Technology, 2015(3): 101–104. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xuewu. Discussion on the treatment technology and standard of black and odorous water body and polluted sediment in urban river channel[J]. Standardization of China, 2017, (24): 43–45. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wen Guicheng, Shi Mingyan, Wu Jialing, et al. Effect of energy substances on deep dewatering of sediment in bioleaching river[J]. Technology of Water Treatment, 2019, 45(12):95–98, 104. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Yunyun. Research on key technologies of river sediment reduction and degradation treatment [D]. Wenzhou: Wenzhou University, 2018. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Turchiuli C., Fargues, C. Influence of structural properties of alum and ferric flocs on sludge dewaterability[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2004, 103: 3289–3298. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yonghong, Hong Wei, Hou Shiquan. Experimental study on chemical instability and separation treatment of waste mud of Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway [J]. Railway Construction, 2009, 11(5):58–63. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiayin, Wang Zhanjun, Xiao Bo, et al. Flocculation dehydration test and engineering application of dredging sediment in Baiyangdian[J]. Water Transportation Engineering, 2020, (576): 21–24. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jinzhao, Huang Guangying. Application Progress of Polysaccharides From Natural Polymers in the Sewage Sludge Treatment[J]. Comprehensive Utilization of Resources in China, 2016, 34(6):35–38. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Danfeng. Cationic modified chitosan and cellulose synthesis of sludge dewatering flocculant [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2016. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zichun, Yang Yongchao, He Qianwei. Study on dewatering effect of anionic organic flocculant on sludge. Environmental Engineering, 2015,(08): 110–113. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.