E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Data on casualties are from conversations of D. K. Keefer with survivors.. [Google Scholar]
- http://ksina.com.cn/article_6145283913_16e499749020007e8l.html [Google Scholar]
- Kai Y., Xuelian, Y. and Jun, W. 2018 Study on early warning of rainfall landslide area in mountainous highway Highway Engineering 43(06) 127–133 [Google Scholar]
- Chimidi G., Raghuvanshi, T.K. and Suryabhagavan, K.V. 2017 Landslide hazard evaluation and zonation in and around Gimbi town, western Ethiopia—a GIS-based statistical approach Applied Geomatics 9(4) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fellenius, W. 1927 Erdstatische Bevechnungen (Berlin: W Ernstund Schu) p103 [Google Scholar]
- Lam, L. and Fredlund, D.G. 1994 A general limit equilibrium model for three dimensional slope stability analysis Can Geotech J 31 795–796 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morgenstern, N.R. and Price, V. 1965 The analysis of stability of general slip surface Geotechnique 15 79–93 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shikai L., Zhongkai, D. and Li, Z. 2018 Genetic mechanism analysis and prevention of landslide in yaonan village, xinping County, yunnan province Yunnan geology 37(01) 99–102 [Google Scholar]
- 2016 Stratigraphic Guide of China (All China Commission of Stratigraphy, Geological Publishing House) p103 [Google Scholar]
- State Bureau of quality and technical supervision 1998 Classification and nomenclature schemes of the rocks and Classification and nomenclature schemes of sedimentary rocks (China Standards Press) [Google Scholar]
- Yadong, W. 1989 Engineering Fluid Mechanics (China Architecture and Building Press) [Google Scholar]
- Shixiong Tang 2014 Research on Stability of Collapse Body Landslide Base on Saturated and Unsaturated Seepage Flow Theory Changsha University of Science and Technology [Google Scholar]
- Yaoting, L. 2006 On the hydrogeological conditions of groundwater in the triassic system of sichuan basin Journal of Salt Lake Research 1 [Google Scholar]
- Lijuan, S. and Dan, Z. 2013 Analysis on the groundwater distribution of sichuan Province China Agri-production News 000(048) 165–168 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.