E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development and Utilization of Resources|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Harris E. J. (1981). Production geology North Rankin gas field //Halbouty M. T. Energy Resources of the Pacific Region. APG Studies in Geology, 12:273–283. [Google Scholar]
- Pepper A. S. (1991). Estimating the petroleum expulsion behaviour of source rocks: A novel quantitative approach. Geological Society, London, Special Publication, 59(1): 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas G. P., Lennane M. R., Glass F. (2004). Breathing new life into the eastern Dampier Sub-basin: An integrated review based on geological, stratigraphic and basin modeling evaluation. APPEA Journal, 4:123–150. [Google Scholar]
- Luo K. P., Zhou Z. Y. and He Z. L. (2007). Application and development of petroleum system in China Basins. Petroleum Geology & Experiment, (2):31–38. [Google Scholar]
- Pollastro R. M. (2007). Total petroleum system assessment of undiscovered resources in the giant Barnett Shale continuous (unconventional) gas accumulation, Fort Worth Basin, Texas. AAPG Bulletin, 91(4): 551–578. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J. Y., Shi S. M. and Du X. L. (2014). Beier Depression Petroleum System Study in Hailaer. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 668–669, 1546–1549. [Google Scholar]
- Montes C., Rodriguez-Corcho A. F., Bayona G., Hoyos N., Zapata S., and Cardona A. (2019). Continental margin response to multiple arc-continent collisions: the northern Andes-Caribbean margin. Earth Sci. Rev., 198, p. 19, 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102903 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X. Z., and Pu X. G. (2019). An exploration breakthrough in Paleozoic petroleum system of Huanghua Depression in the Dagang Oilfield and its significance, North China. Petroleum Exploration and Development (4):11–18. [Google Scholar]
- Carvajal-Arenasab L.C., Torradoab L., Manna P., and English J. (2020). Basin modelling of Late Cretaceous / Mio-Pliocene petroleum system of the deep-water eastern Colombian Basin and South Caribbean Deformed Belt. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 121, 104511. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.