E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Yuanyuan Gao, Qiong Liu, Hongrui Wang, Xinyi Xu, Qiuyang Shi. Research on the scoping method of arid river valley based on RS and GIS. Journal of Beijing Normal University (Natural Science); 2012(1):92-96. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wu. Research on drought dynamics in Heilongjiang Province based on temperature vegetation drought index [J]. Agricultural Research in Arid Regions, 2017, 35(4): 276-282. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Z, Huang YB, Zhu ZP, Zheng QQ, Que CX, Dong JW. Landscape pattern evolution along terrain gradient in Fuzhou City, Fujian Province, China. Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 2018 Dec; 29(12):4135-4144. English. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bojie Fu, etc. Principles and Applications of Landscape Ecology (M) Beijing: c, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Bojie Fu, Yihe Lu, Liding Chen, etc. New advances in international landscape ecology research. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2008, 28(2): 798-804. [Google Scholar]
- Weiwei Hu, Genxu Wang, Wei Deng, etc. A study on the relationship between landscape patterns and ecological processes progress, Progress in geography, 2008, 27(1): 18-24. [Google Scholar]
- Xinqi Zheng, Meichen Fu. Landscape Spatial Analysis Technology and Its Applications (M) Beijing: Science Press, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Ren, Cai, Du. “Surface Heterogeneity-Involved Estimation of Sample Size for Accuracy Assessment of Land Cover Product from Satellite Imagery”, Sensors, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.