E3S Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Territorial Inequality: a Problem or Development Driver” (REC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Heterogeneous Spatial Systems|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- G. K. Bondarik, Foundations of the theory of variability of engineering-geological properties of rocks (Nedra, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wang, Time series and spatial dimension studies (Capital University of Economics, Beijing, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Х. Li, Investigation of a method for modeling non-stationary time series (Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhao, Study of the method of periodic analysis of hydrological time series (He Hai University, Nanjing, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, Distribution characteristics and forecasting of time series (Nanjing University of Information Technology, Nanjing, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, Study of the estimation of the parameters of the time series model based on a stable distribution (Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Xu, Journal of Geomatics 1, 64-69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Application of time series analysis (Renmin University of China, Beijing, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Semyachkov, A. A. Terekhanov, Fundamentals of scientific research in geoecology (Ural State Mining University, Ekaterinburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Modern Information Technology 13, 54-65 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.