E3S Web Conf.
Volume 303, 2021The 10th Anniversary Russian-Chinese Symposium “Clean Coal Technologies: Mining, Processing, Safety, and Ecology” 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 September 2021|
- V. Smil, Energy Transitions: History, Requirements, Prospects (Praeger, Santa Barbara, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Global and Russian Energy Outlook 2019 / ed. A.A. Makarov, T.A. Mitrova, V.A. Kulagin; ERI RAS – Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO (Moscow, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Sovacool, Conceptualizing the Temporal Dynamics of Energy Transitions, Energy Research & Social Science, 13, 202–203 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ricketts (ed.), Coal Industry across Europe. 6th edition (EUROCOAL: European Association for Coal and Lignite, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Fridman, G. Rechko, E. Loginova, Journal of Mining Science, 51:5, 924 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Fridman, G. Rechko, A. Pimonov, Regional Research of Russia, 7:4, 333 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Fridman, E. Loginova, G. Rechko, E3S Web of Conferences, 134, 03002 (2019). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kondrat”ev, World Economy & International Relations, 60:1, 41 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kryukov, A. Sevastyanova, A. Tokarev & V. Shmat, Economy of region, 13:1, 93 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Krasnyansky, A. Sarychev, A. Skryl’, Economic crises and coal of Russia (National University of Science and Technology “MISiS” Publ., Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.