E3S Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20212nd International Conference on Energetics, Civil and Agricultural Engineering (ICECAE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 September 2021|
- S.L. Chen, H. Yao, J.P. Han, C. Liu, J.Y. Song, L.C. Shi, Y.J. Zhu, X.Y. Ma, T. Gao, X.H. Pang, K. Luo, Y. Li, X.W. Li, X.C. Jia, Y.L. Lin, C. Leon, Validation of the ITS2 region as a novel DNA barcode for identifying medicinal plant species, PLoS ONE. 5, e8613 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Chacko, P.T. Thambi, R. Kuttan, I. Nishigaki, Beneficial effects of green tea: a literature review, Chin Med. 5, 13 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Hamilton, Medicinal plants, conservation and livelihoods, Biodivers Conserv., 13, 1477–1517 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Cole, P.K. Saxena, S.J. Murch, Medicinal biotechnology in the genus scutellaria, In Vitro Cell Dev Plant., 43, 318–327 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ekor, The growing use of herbal medicines: issues relating to adverse reactions and challenges in monitoring safety, Frontiers in pharmacology, 4, 177 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sofowora, E. Ogunbodede, A. Onayade, The role and place of medicinal plants in the strategies for disease prevention, African journal of traditional, complementary, and alternative medicines : AJTCAM, 10(5), 210–229 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Toshpulatov, O. Tursunov, D. Kodirov, G. Kholmuratova, Environmentally friendly technology for the destruction of tobacco mosaic viruses (TMV) from selected species of plants, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 614, 012133 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Dobrowolski, O. Tursunov, O. Pirimov, O.J. Nazarova, Laser Biotechnology for Nutritional Health, Sustainable Environment and Development IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 614, 012108 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Shouket, I. Ameen, O. Tursunov, K. Kholikova, O. Pirimov, N. Kurbonov, I. Ibragimov, B. Mukimov Study on industrial applications of papain: A succinct review IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci., 614, 012171 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Dobrowolski, D. Bedla, T. Czech, F. Gambus, K. Gorecka, W. Kiszcak, T. Kuzniar, R. Mazur, A. Nowak, M. Sliwka, O. Tursunov, A. Wagner, J. Wieczorek, M. Swiatek, Integrated Innovative Biotechnology for Optimization of Environmental Bioprocesses and a Green Economy Optimization and Applicability of Bioprocesses eds H. Purohit, V. Kalia, A. Vaidya, A. Khardenavis (Singapore: Springer) chapter 3 pp 27–71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Safarova, E.B. Nikitina, D.A. Abdullaev, K.S. Safarov, Development of technological methods for the dissemination of rare species of ornamental and medicinal plants. Conference on Scientific and practical achievements and current problems in the field of Botany, Samarkand, pp. 67–68 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Safarova, A.S. Imamkhodzhaeva, K.S. Safarov, Influence of pre-sowing treatment on seed germination of introduced decorative and medicinal plants, Uzbek Biological Journal, 2, 25–27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q.H. Hojimatov, K.Y. Yuldashev, U.S. Shogulomov, O.Q. Hojimatov, Medicinal herbs - ointment for pain (phytotherapy), Tashkent (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nabiev, The blessing of Chatkal, Ibn Sino, Tashkent (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Tukhtaev, T.X. Makhkamov, A.A. Tulaganov, A.I. Mamatkarimov, A.V. Mahmudov, M.O. Allayarov, “Instructions” on the organization of plantations of medicinal and food plants and the preparation of raw materials, Tashkent (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Akopov, Hemostatic plants. (Hemostatic and other medicinal properties of them.), “Medicine” UzSSR, Tashkent (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ergashev, O. Akhmedov, A. Abzalov, M. Yulchieva, S. Azimboev, Practical training in the field of technology of cultivation of medicinal plants, Tashkent (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field experiment technique, Alliance, Moscow, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Beideman, Methods for studying the phenology of plants and plant communities, Methodical instructions, Science, Novosibirsk (1974). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.