E3S Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20212nd International Conference on Energetics, Civil and Agricultural Engineering (ICECAE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 September 2021|
- J. W. Dobrowolski, O. Tursunov, O. Pirimov, O. J. Nazarova, Laser Biotechnology for Nutritional Health, Sustainable Environment and Development, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 614, 012108 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Dobrowolski, D. Bedla, T. Czech, F. Gambus, K. Gorecka, W. Kiszcak, T. Kuzniar, R. Mazur, A. Nowak, M. Sliwka, O. Tursunov, A. Wagner, J. Wieczorek, M. Swiatek, Integrated Innovative Biotechnology for Optimization of Environmental Bioprocesses and a Green Economy, Optimization and Applicability of Bioprocesses, eds H. Purohit, V. Kalia, A. Vaidya, A. Khardenavis (Singapore: Springer) chapter 3 pp. 27–71 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Dobrowolski, J. Kobylarczyk, O. Tursunov, S. Q. Toh, Integration of Local EcoInnovation with Global Problems of Protection of the Natural Environment and BioBased Green Economy, In Proceedings : AASRI International Conference on Circuits and Systems (CAS), Atlantis Press 9, 25–28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Martin-Lopez, I. Leister, P. Lorenzo Cruz, I. Palomo, A. Grêt-Regamey, P.A. Harrison, et al., Nature’s contributions to people in mountains: A review, PLoS ONE 14(6), e0217847 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Sherkuziev et al., Research of agrochemical and mechanical properties of soils processed with hydrogel, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 614, 012121 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Otaboyev, D. S. Sherkuziev et al., Obtaining simple superphosphate granulated by two-step processing of phosphorite flour, Scientific Bulletin of NSU 5, 98–103 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Sherkuziev et al., Preparation of hydrogel polymer by polymerization of hydrolyzed polyacrylonitrile with formalin in the presence of glycerin, German International Journal 9, 7–10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Nadelhoffer, B. P. Colman, W. S. Currie, A. Magill, J. D. Aber, Decadal-scale fates of 15N tracers added to oak and pine stands under ambient and elevated N inputs at the Harvard Forest (USA), For. Ecol. Manag. 196, 89–107 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Adilbekov, S. L. Alibekova, Problems of sustainable development of pastures of the mountains and foreigners of Uzbekistan, J. Economic Problems of Sustainable Development of Mountainous Areas, Agro-industrial Complex 2(4), 15–21 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, D. Yan, C. Liu, Natural Regeneration of Trees in Three Types of Afforested Stands in the Taihang Mountains, China, PLoS ONE 9(9), e108744 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Löf, P. Madsen, M. Metslaid, et al. Restoring forests: regeneration and ecosystem function for the future, New Forests 50, 139–151 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L. Robin Chazdon et al., Fostering natural forest regeneration on former agricultural land through economic and policy interventions, Environ. Res. Lett. 15, 043002 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Mamutov, Perspective ways to create forest crops in the mountains of Uzbekistan by planting material with a closed root system, Candidate of Science Dissertation, Tashkent (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Burtsev, T. S. Masaralyev, Overview of the global practice of growing oak seedlings with a closed root system, International Conference on Innovations and Technologies in Forestry, St. Petersburg, pp. 111–122 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.