E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- President of the Republic of Indonesia. Spatial Plan for National Border Areas in Kalimantan. Presidential Regulation No. 31/2015. Cabinet Secretary of the Republic of Indonesia 126 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X.B. Liu, X.Y. Zhang, Y.X. Wang, Y.Y. Sui, S.L. Zhang, S.J. Herbert, and G. Ding, Plant Soil Environment 56, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Islam, M. B. Hossain, A. B. Siddique, M.T. Rahman, and M. Malika, SAARC Journal Agriculture 12, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. P. Gupta, M. Muralidhar, K. O. Joseph, and K. K. Krishnani, Aquacult 2, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cooperband, Building Soil Organic Matter with Organic Amendments. Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Atmojo, The Role of Organic Matter on Soil Fertility and Management Efforts (Surakarta, Eleven March University Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yulnafatmawita, A. Saidi, Gusnidar, Adrinal, and Suyoko, Solum 7, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Maftu’ah, and D. Nursyamsi, National Seminar on Indonesian Biodiv. Society. 1, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Santi, and D. H. Goenadi. World of Science 12, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Komarayati, Gusmailina, and G. Pari, Forest Products Research 31, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.R.T. Saputra, L. Rahmawati, D. Budianta, and S. J. Priatna, Nitrogen Uptake on Rice (Oriza Sativa L.) Growth by Giving Biochar in Lebak Swamp Land, in Proceedings of the National Seminar on Suboptimal Land, Palembang (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Husna, Sugiyanta, and E. Pratiwi, The Role of Bacillus sp. in the Provision of Nutrients and Growth Regulatory Substances in the Production of Rice Fields (IPB University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lakitan, Fundamentals of Plant Physiology (Rajawali Press, Jakarta, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Gomez, and A.A. Gomez, Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. Second Edition. An International Rice Research Institute Book (A wiley Interscience Publication, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Leiwakabessyand, A. Sutandi, Diktat course of Fertilizer and Fertilizer. Faculty of Agriculture (Bogor Agricultural University, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barkelaar, Bulletin ECHO Development Notes (January 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Arifin, Suprapto, and A.M. Fagi, Reflector Balittan Sukamandi 6, 1–2 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lehmann, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nisa. Effect of NPK and Biochar Fertilization on Soil Chemical Properties, Nutrient Uptake, and Yield of Paddy Rice (Thesis, Kuala Shia University, Banda Aceh, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Lentz, And J.A. Ippolito, Journal of Environmental Quality. 41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Conte, Biol Fertil Soils (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Tan, Environmental Soil Science (Marcel Dikker Inc. New York, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aryanto, Triadiati, and Sugiyanta, Indonesian Agricultural Sciences (JIPI) 20, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.