E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- J. A. Adiningsih, Efforts in increasing rice productivity through balanced fertilization, A paper presented in the Meeting on Balanced Fertilization Technology, 14 December 2005, Padang, Indonesia (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Makarim, I. N. Widiarta, S. Henrasih, S. Abdulrachman, A technical guide on nutrients management and pests and diseases control management for integrated lowland rice management (Department of Agriculture, Jakarta, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gunarto, P. Lestari, H. Supadmo, A.R. Marzuki, J. Penelit. Pertan. 21, 2, 1–9 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Adiningsih, The role of organic fertilizers in supporting the improvement of agricultural land productivity, A paper presented in the Meeting on Balanced Fertilization Technology, 14 December 2005, Padang, Indonesia (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Ismon L., S. Abdullah, Burbey, E. Mawardy, Samsudarman, A guide for specific location fertilization technology in West Sumatra (West Sumatra Provincial Government of Agriculture, Padang, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Suriadikarta, T. Prihatini, D. Setyorini, W. Hartatik, The technology on the soil organic materials management. In Adimiharja, A. and Mappaona (eds.). The Technology for Upland Management Towards Productive and Environmental Safe of Agriculture (The Central Research and Development for Soil and Agro-climate, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Diperta West Sumatra, The program to increase the productivity of food crops and horticulture in West Sumatra, A paper presented in the Workshop on Management of Newly Opened Lowland in BatangHari Irrigated Area in Dharmasraya, 4-5 December 2008, West Sumatra, Indonesia (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wiharjaka, K. Idris, A. Rachim, S. Partoharjono, J. Penelit. Pertan. 21, 1, 1–63 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Adiningsih, Effect of some factors on the availability of soil potassium in lowland at Sukabumi and Bogor (Bogor Agricultural Institute, Bogor, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Ismon L., P. Yufdy, J. Agric. Res. Dev. 14, 3, 217–230 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ismon L., Azwir, Response of lowland rice to fertilization and change of management of the Ultisol (TypicHapludults) newly opened lowland in two depths of soil tillage, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Prasetyo, The genesis of newly opened lowland. In F. Agus, Whyunto, D. Santoso (eds.), The Newly Opened Lowland Soil (The Agricultural Land Resources Institute, Bogor, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- The Soil Research Institute, Term of reference soil capability survey, The Central Research Institute for Soil - Research Project Supporting Transmigration (P3MT), Bogor (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. De Datta, Principles and practices of rice production (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Bijay-Singh, Y.H. Shan, S.E. Johnson-Beebout, Yadvinder-Singh, R.J. Buresh, Adv. Agron. 98, 8, 117–199, DOI: 10.1016/S0065-2113(08)00203-4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dobermann, Can organic agriculture or SRI feed Asia? Unpublished paper for internal use, IRRI, Los Banos, Philippines (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Syam, Organic rice and the need for increasing rice production (The Food Crops Technology, CRIFC, Bogor, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.