E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- N. Abdullahi, J.S. Bujang, O.H. Ahmed, J. Exp.Biol. Agric. Sci. 1, 480–487 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- FAOSTAT, Food and Agriculture Data. http://www.fao.Org/faostat/en/#data/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Anyanwu, C.N. Ibeto, S.L. Ezeoha, N.J. Ogbuagu, Renewable Energy. 81, 745–752 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Oparaku, A.C. Ofomatah, E.C. Okoroigwe, Afr. J. Biotechnol. 12, 40, 5956–5961 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ume, U.J. Onwujiariri, T.C. Nwaneri, Sustain. Food Prod. 9, 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. El-Sharkawy, Photosynthetica. 44, 481–512 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Howeler, Cassava: Biology, Production and Utilization, 115–147 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Moreira, R.S.A. Nobrega, R.P. Santos, C.C.N. Silva, J.C.A. Obrega, Rev. Arvore 42, 2, 1–12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Huang, W. Wang, Y. Yao, F. Zhu, W. Wang, X. Chang, PLoS ONE. 12, 2, 1–17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- AOAC, Official Methods of Analysis. 21th eddition (New York, AOAC International, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Akinnagbe, J. Agril. Res. 35, 3, 387–394 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.N.B.S Dinata, W. Trisnawati, F.S. Aurum, Mocaf Flour Industry Initiation in Bioindustrial Agriculture Model in Dry Climate Dry Land in Buleleng Bali. Adaptability of Bioindustry Agricultural Innovation Supporting Advanced, Independent And Modern Agriculture. Agro Indo Mandiri (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S.J. Utami, A.A.N.B. Dinata, Waste Plant Production From Coffee That Obtain Manure And Biourin As A Forage Source For Bali Cattle, in Proceeding ICOFA, Polinella Jember, Nusa Dua, Bali (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Lukiwati, B.A. Kristanto, Surahmanto, Increased sweet corn production and nutrient uptake of straw with organic, inorganic, and biological fertilizers, in National proceeding Food and Energy Sovereignty Faculty of Agriculture, Trunojoyo University, 27 June 2012, Madura, Indonesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Agriculture and Food Security in the Province of Bali, Cassava Production Performance of Bali Province 2016 - 2020 (Bali Department of Agriculture and Food Security in the Province of Bali, 2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.