E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Agricultural Social Economics and Policy|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- Agricultural Research and Development Agency, Horticulture Agribusiness Development Support Program (PDPKAH). (Agricultural Research and Development Agency, Ministry of Agriculture, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Muharam, Horticulture Agribusiness Development Assistance (PKAH) 2015-2019; Stages and Introductions of Performance. The Role of Assistance in the Development of Horticultural Agribusiness Areas. Center for Agricultural Studies and Development. (Agricultural Research and Development Agency. Ministry of Agriculture, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rukmana, Growing Celery. (Canisius. Yogyakarta., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hapsoh, N. Hisyam, M. Nazamuddin, The yield of celery (Apium Graveolens L.) in various growing media with the addition of kitchen salt (Nacl). Collection of Scientific Seminar Papers Perhorti. (Indonesian Horticultural Association, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Bogor Agricultural University, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Edi, A. Meilin, Study of Sources of Organic Fertilizers and Seeds on Growth and Yield of Celery at Lowlands in Jambi City. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Organic Based Agricultural Development Towards Sustainable Agricultural Development. Andalas University Faculty of Agriculture, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Elidar, Cultivation of celery in pots and its benefits for health, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Setiawati, A.A. Asandhi, Journal of Horticulture, 13 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sumarni, A. Muharam, Cultivation of Red Chili Plants. Research Institute. Vegetable Plants. Horticulture Research and Development Center. (Agricultural Research and Development Agency. Bandung, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Miskiyah, S.J. Munarso, J. Hort, 19, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Muslih, Abundance of Insect Populations in Single and Intercropping Plants of Solanaceae and Cruciferae. http://www.digilib. bi.itb.ac.id. [20 October 2016], (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Palaniapan, Cropping System in The Tropics: Principles dan Management. (Wiley Eastern Limited New Delhi and Tamilnadu Agricultural University Colmbatore, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- S. Edi, Endrizal, Study of Cultivation and Comparative Analysis of Vegetable Farming in the Prima Tani Area of Paal Merah, Jambi City. Collection of 2009 Perhorti Scientific Seminar Papers. Association of Indonesian Horticulture, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Bogor Agricultural University, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Edi, A. Meilin, D. Novalinda, K. Suheiti, Prima Tani Final Report on Dry Lands, Lowland Wet Climate in Paal Merah Village, Jambi City. Jambi Agricultural Technology Research Center. (Agricultural Research and Development Agency. Agriculture department, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Soekartawi, Agribusiness Theory and Its Application. (PT. Raja Grafindo Persada. Jakarta, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Hutapea, Polytechnic Scientific Magazine, 5, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.U. Sari, A. Wicaksono, D.P. Utami, 2013. Surya Agritama, 2, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Anwar, Suratman, A. Kasno, Identification and Evaluation of Land Potential to Support Prima Tani in Paal Merah Village, Kec. South Jambi Jambi City. The Satker of the Swamp Land Agriculture Research Institute. Center for Agricultural Research and Development of Agricultural Land Resources. (Agricultural Research and Development Agency. Agriculture department, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Local Government of Jambi Province, Report on the Implementation Results of Certification for Prime Products 3 of 2008. (Food Security Agency for Food Security, Jambi Province, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Setiawati, R. Murtiningsih, G.A. Sopha, T. Handayani, Technical Guidelines for Vegetable Cultivation. Prima Tani TEAM. Vegetable Crops Research Institute. Horticulture Research and Development Center. (Agricultural Research and Development Agency, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Sari, Analysis of Added Value and Feasibility of Cassava Chip Agroindustry Business as Raw Material for Making MOCAF (Modified Cassava Flour) in Trenggalek Regency. Malang, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Soekartawi, Farming Business Analysis. (Jakarta: UI Press, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.