E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Agricultural Technology Transfer|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- Ministry of Environment. 2004. Global climate change http://climatechange.menlh.go.id. [Google Scholar]
- Ratnaningayu. 2009. From Timor to Krui: how farmers and fishermen face the impacts of climate change, climate workshop, Jakarta, November 2009. Pelangi Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- I. Las, 2007. Strategies and Innovations to Anticipate Climate Change, Sinar Tani Edition 14-20 November 2007. [Google Scholar]
- E. Surmaini, E. Runtunuwu, I. Las, J. Agric. Research and Development, 30, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Peng, S., J. Huangm J.F. Sheehy, R.C. Laza, R.M. Visperas, X. Zhong, G.S. Chenteno, G.S. Kush, and K.G. Chassman. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 101, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Matthews, M.J. Kropff, T. Horie, D. Bachelet. Agric. Syst. 54, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Matthews, R. Wassmann, J. Agronomy 19, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Aribawa, 2012. The effect of the cropping system on increasing rice productivity in upland wet climates. Center for the Assessment of Agricultural Technology (BPTP) Bali. Denpasar. Http//pertanian.trunojoyo.ac.id [Google Scholar]
- B. Suprihatno, Description of Rice Varieties. Center for Rice Research, Agency for Agricultural Research and Development, Ministry of Agriculture Sukamandi 2010. [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Suryanugraha, Supriyanta, Kristamtini. Vegetalika 6, 4, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wibowo, 2010. Growth and Productivity of Hybrid Hope Line (Oryza Sativa L.) In Ketaon Village, Banyudono District, Boyolali. Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, Sebelas Maret University [Google Scholar]
- Masdar. J. Akta Agrosia, 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Suparwoto, Waluyo Jumakir. J. Agronomy 8, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian Center for Rice Research. Walang Sangit Pests. BB Rice; Sukamandi, Subang, West Java. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Rismunandar, Food Plant Pests and Their Eradication. Sinar Baru Alegesindo. Bandung, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Baehaki, B. Abdullah, 2008, Evaluation of the resistance character of rice lines against brown planthopper biotype 3 through screening and population built up tests. Proceedings of the seminar on the appreciation of rice research results support P2BN. Book I. Center for Rice Research, Agency for Agricultural Research and Development. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Fattah, A. Hamka. 2011. Rates of Major Pests of Rice in Two Different Seasons in South Sulawesi. Seminar and Annual Meeting of the XXI PEI, PFI South Sulawesi Komda and the Plantation Office of the South Sulawesi Provincial Government on 7 June 2011 at Singgasana Hotel Makassar. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.