E3S Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2021The First International Conference on Assessment and Development of Agricultural Innovation (1st ICADAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Agricultural Environmental and Engineering|
|Published online||24 September 2021|
- Z. Pan, X. Li, G. Bingol, T.H. McHugh, G.G. Atungulu, App. Eng. Agric. 25, 935–941 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Z. Pan, Food Bioprocess Technol. 7, 1996–2004 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rahmawati, D. Saputra, K. Sahim, G. Priyanto, Potravinarstvo Slovak, J. Food Sci. 12, 744–755 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang, J.T. Clayton. A Review. In Spiess, W.E.L., Schubert, H. Engineering and Food (Elsevier Applied Science, London, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Aguilera, D.W. Stanley, K.W. Baker, Food Sci. Technol. 11, 3–9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wilson, Microscopical methods for examining frozen foods, In Food Freezing: today and tomorrow (Springer, London, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Falcone, A. Baiano, A. Conte, L. Mancini, G. Tromba, F. Zanini, M.A. Del Nobile, Adv. Food Nutr. Res. 51, 205–263 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rahmawati, D. Saputra, K. Sahim, G. Priyanto. Study of using infrared radiation for increasing the shelf life of duku, in Proceedings of the International Symposium of International Society for Horticultural Science, Acta Hortic, ISHS 2018, Jeonju, South Korea (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Z. Pan, Food Bioprocess Technol, 7, 2005–2013 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ding, R. Khir, Z. Pan, L. Zhao, K. Tu, H. El-Mashad, T.H. McHugh, Food Bioprocess. Technol, 8, 1149–1159 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rahmawati, D. Saputra, K. Sahim, G. Priyanto, Slovak. J. Food Sci. 14, 292–299 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Rahman, Drying Technol, 19, 1–13 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.