E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Wolf T, Mcgregor G. The development of a heat wave vulnerability index for London, United Kingdom [J]. Weather and Climate Extremes, 2013, 1: 59-68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Q, Liu T, Lin H, et al. The spatial distribution of health vulnerability to heat waves in Guangdong Province, China [J]. Global Health Action, 2014, 7(1): 25051. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- El-Zein A, Tonmoy F N. Assessment of vulner ability to climate change using a multi-criteria outranking approach with application to heat stress in Sydney [J]. Ecological Indicators, 2015, 48: 207-217. [Google Scholar]
- Maskrey. Disaster Mitigation[M]. Oxford: Oxfam, 1989. 1-100. [Google Scholar]
- Tobin & Montz. Natural Hazards: Explanation and Integration [M]. New York: The Guilford Press, 1997.1-338. [Google Scholar]
- Deyle, French, Olshansky, Hazard assessinent: the factual basis for planning and mitigation[A]. Cooperating with Nature: Confronting Natural Hazards with Land Use Planning for Sustainable Communities[C]. 1998. 119-166. [Google Scholar]
- Panizza. Environmental Geomorphology[M]. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1996. 1-268. [Google Scholar]
- Hewit. Region of Risk[M]. Singapore: Longman Singapore Pubisher (Pte) Ltd, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xiaohong. Analysis of land use / cover change and its impact on flood vulnerability in Dongting Lake area [D]. Hunan Normal University, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhenxing. Causes and Countermeasures of urban flood disaster crisis: a case study of Nanjing [J]. Journal of Guilin municipal Party school, 2018, 18 (02): 62-65 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qun, Yu Liuyue, Wu zhaodan, Chen Haoran. Vulnerability assessment of urban flood in Yangtze River Economic Belt: a case study of Nanjing, Wuhan and Chengdu [J]. Water economy, 2020, 38 (03): 55-61 + 85-86 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xiaotao, Han song, Wang Hongtao, Liao Jingxia. Discussion on flood control and disaster reduction in the new era [J]. China water conservancy, 2012 (11): 43-46 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Han. Impact of climate change and urbanization on urban flood disaster risk in Pearl River Delta [D]. South China University of technology, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jianfen, Wang Huimin, Zhang Xingnan. Causes and Countermeasures of frequent urban flood disasters under the background of urbanization [J]. Journal of Hohai University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2012, 14 (01): 73-75 + 92 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Jinyun, Liu Congcong. Risk and loss assessment of urban waterlogging under different land use types [J]. Journal of safety and environment, 2018, 18 (06): 2293-2299 [Google Scholar]
- Sun dianchen, Wang Huimin, Huang Jing, Liu Gaofeng. Urban flood disaster risk and land type adjustment strategy in Poyang Lake Basin: a case study of Jingdezhen City [J]. Resources and environment of Yangtze River Basin, 2018, 27 (12): 2856-2866 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guoping, Lu houquan, Wang Jianlin. Assessment of the impact of rainstorm and flood on agricultural production and ecological environment in the Huaihe River Basin by remote sensing technology [a]. China Meteorological Society. Innovation of meteorological science and technology and development of Atmospheric Science in the new century: Proceedings of the annual meeting of China Meteorological society 2003 “hydrological and Meteorological Problems of Huaihe River flood on March 7” [C]. China Meteorological Society: China Meteorological Society, 2003: 5 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jing, she Jingwen. Vulnerability assessment and influencing factors analysis of flood disaster in urban agglomerations of Yangtze River Delta [J]. Journal of Hohai University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2020, 22 (06): 39-45 + 110-111 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao. Some understandings on urban flood control in China under the new situation [J]. Flood control and drought relief in China, 2019, 29 (08): 1-2 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liru, he Yonghui, Wang Yan, Li Hui, Dai Jiaqi. Study on the status quo of urban flood monitoring and flood control countermeasures in China [a]. Water Resources Professional Committee of Chinese society of natural resources, hydrogeological Professional Committee of Chinese geographic society, water resources professional committee of Chinese hydraulic society, hydrogeological professional Committee of Chinese hydraulic society Water Issues Committee of China Society for sustainable development, Shenzhen Association for science and technology, Nanshan District Association for science and technology of Shenzhen. Innovative research on water system for global change: Proceedings of the 15th China Water Forum [C] Water resources professional committee of China Society of water resources, hydrology Professional Committee of China Society of water resources, water issues Professional Committee of China Society for sustainable development, Shenzhen Science and Technology Association, Nanshan District Science and Technology Association of Shenzhen: China water resources and Hydropower Press, 2017:4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.