E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Dimitrov, R. S. (2016). The Paris agreement on climate change: Behind closed doors. Global Environmental Politics, 16(3), 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Bruce, S. (2014). The 2015 Paris Climate Agreement: Design options and incentives to increase participation and ambition. Available at SSRN 2525957. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., Cui, H., Xu, Y., & Ge, Q. (2021). Long-term temperature and sea-level rise stabilization before and beyond 2100: Estimating the additional climate mitigation contribution from China’s recent 2060 carbon neutrality pledge. Environmental Research Letters. [Google Scholar]
- Coronese, M., Lamperti, F., Keller, K., Chiaromonte, F., & Roventini, A. (2019). Evidence for sharp increase in the economic damages of extreme natural disasters. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 116(43), 21450–21455. [Google Scholar]
- Nam, K. M., Waugh, C. J., Paltsev, S., Reilly, J. M., & Karplus, V. J. (2014). Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States. Energy Economics, 46, 186–201. [Google Scholar]
- Hdro. (2019). Human Development Report 2019. Beyond income, beyond averages, beyond today: Inequalities in human development in the 21st century. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, X. W., Liu, Y. L., & Niu, W. W. (2011). Development of Carbon Finance and Approaches of the Internationalization of RMB. Journal of Guangxi Normal University for Nationalities, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Caineng, Z. O. U., Xiong, B., Huaqing, X. U. E., Zheng, D., Zhixin, G. E., Ying, W. A. N. G., ... & Songtao, W. U. (2021). The role of new energy in carbon neutral. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 48(2), 480–491. [Google Scholar]
- An, L., Zhao, T., & Li, Y. (2015). Carbon-neutral sustainable energy technology: Direct ethanol fuel cells. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 50, 1462–1468. [Google Scholar]
- Teng, T. (2013). Carbon Financial Development and Low Carbon Economy Dominance ——The Analysis in the View of the Generalized Virtual Economy. Research on the Generalized Virtual Economy. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.