E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Resource Development and Energy Saving Technology|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Haszeldine RS, Flude S, Johnson G, and Scott V. (2018) Negative emissions technologies and carbon capture and storage to achieve the Paris Agreement commitments. [Google Scholar]
- Xueru Wang, Juzheng Song, Yan Chen, Hang Xiao, Xiaoyang Shi, Yilun Liu, Liangliang Zhu, Ya-Ling He, Xi Chen. CO2 Absorption over Ion Exchange Resins: The Effect of Amine Functional Groups and Microporous Structures. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2020, 59 (38), 16507-16515. [Google Scholar]
- Hasmukh A. Patel, Jeehye Byun, and Cafer T. Yavuz*. (2017) Carbon Dioxide Capture Adsorbents: Chemistry and Methods. [Google Scholar]
- Agnieszka M Kierzkowska, Roberta Pacciani, and Christoph R Müller. (2013 Jul) CaO-based CO2 sorbents: from fundamentals to the development of new, highly effective materials. [Google Scholar]
- M. T Dunstan, S. A Maugeri, W. Liu, M. G Tucker, 15 (2016). In situ studies of materials for high temperature CO2 capture and storage. [Google Scholar]
- Marcin Broda, Agnieszka M Kierzkowska, and Christoph R Müller. (2016) Application of the sol-gel technique to develop synthetic calcium-based sorbents with excellent carbon dioxide capture characteristics. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yue, Q. Xia, L. Wang, L. Wang, 7. (2018) CO2 adsorption at nitrogen-doped carbons prepared by K2CO3 activation of urea-modified coconut shell. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Meng, J. Jiang, A. Aihemaiti, T. Ju, 7. (2019) Feasibility of CO2 Capture from O2-Containing Flue Gas Using a Poly(ethylenimine)-Functionalized Sorbent: Oxidative Stability in Long-Term Operation. [Google Scholar]
- Alexey Cherepovitsyn, Tatiana Chvileva, and Sergey Fedoseev. (2020) Popularization of Carbon Capture and Storage Technology in Society: Principles and Methods. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.