E3S Web Conf.
Volume 308, 20212021 6th International Conference on Materials Science, Energy Technology and Environmental Engineering (MSETEE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Biochemical Testing|
|Published online||27 September 2021|
- Guo Qijin, Chang Fangqiang, Huang Qingxiang. (2021) Wind environment assessment based On CFD and urban morphology parameters. SHANDONG SCIENCE, Vol_34 No 1 Feb. DOI: 10.3976/j.issn.1002-4026.2021.01.011, p90. [Google Scholar]
- The Sea Breeze. (2020) National Weather Service. https://www.weather.gov/jetstream/seabreeze [Google Scholar]
- Han Muchen. (2015) Research on CFD Application of Green Building Outdoor Wind Environment Assessment”, College of Urban Construction & Environmental Engineering of Chongqing University, Chongqing, p13. [Google Scholar]
- Ladd Carol, Cheng Wei, Salo Sigrid. (2015). Gap winds and their effects on regional oceanography Part II: Kodiak Island, Alaska. Deep Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. 132. 10.1016/j.dsr2.2015.08.005, p7. [Google Scholar]
- Recoskie Steven, Lanteigne Eric, Gueaieb Wail. (2017) A High-Fidelity Energy Efficient Path Planner for Unmanned Airships. Robotics. 6. 28. 10.3390/robotics6040028, p1. [Google Scholar]
- Han Muchen. (2015) Research on CFD Application of Green Building Outdoor Wind Environment Assessment”, College of Urban Construction & Environmental Engineering of Chongqing University, Chongqing, p19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.