E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Chauhan, A., Jain, A., Sharma, P., and Deep, V. “Heart disease prediction using evolutionary rule learning.” (4th International Conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology (CICT), IEEE, 1 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Fu, J., Sun, J., and Wang, K. “Spark–a big data processing platform for ma-chine learning.” (Industrial Informatics-Computing Technology, Intelligent Technology, Industrial Information Integration (ICIICII), IEEE, 48 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Gnaneswar, B. and Jebarani, M. E. “A review on prediction and diagnosis of heart failure.” (International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS), IEEE, 1 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Hasan, S., Mamun, M., Uddin, M., and Hossain, M. “Comparative analysis of classification approaches for heart disease prediction.” (International Confer-ence on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Material and Electronic Engineering (IC4ME2), IEEE, 1, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Jabbar, M. and Samreen, S. “Heart disease prediction system based on hidden naïve bayes classifier.” (International Conference on Circuits, Controls, Commu-nications and Computing (I4C), IEEE, 1 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kuo, M.-H., Chrimes, D., Moa, B., and Hu, W. “Design and construction of a big data analytics framework for health applications.” (Smart City/SocialCom/Sustain-Com, IEEE, 631 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Meena, G., Chauhan, P. S., and Choudhary, R. R. “Empirical study on clas-sification of heart disease dataset-its prediction and mining.” (International Con-ference on Current Trends in Computer, Electrical, Electronics and Communication (CTCEEC), IEEE, 1041 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Prabakaran, N. and Kannadasan, R. “Prediction of cardiac disease based on pa-tient’s symptoms.” (Second International Conference on Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies (ICICCT), IEEE, 794 2018). [Google Scholar]
- Saxena, K., Sharma, R., et al. Pro-cedia Computer Science, 85, 962 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Selvakumar, P. and Rajagopalan, S. “SshâATstructure risk minimization based support vector machine for heart disease prediction.” (2nd International Confer-ence on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES), IEEE, 84 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Sun, J. and Reddy, C. K. “Big data analytics for healthcare.” (Proceedings of the 19th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, ACM, 1525 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Suvarna, C., Sali, A., and Salmani, S. “Efficient heart disease prediction system using optimization technique.” (International Conference on Computing Method-ologies and Communication (ICCMC), IEEE, 374 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vijayashree, J. and SrimanNarayanaIyengar, N. C. International Journal of Bio-Science and Bio-Technology, 8, 139 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zolfaghar, K., Meadem, N., Teredesai, A., Roy, S. B., Chin, S.-C., and Muckian, B. “Big data solutions for predicting risk-of-readmission for congestive heart fail-ure patients.” (Big Data, IEEE, 64 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.