E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Gawande, Shravan H, Appasaheb A Keste, Laxman G Navale, Milindkumar R Nandgaonkar, Vaishali J Sonawane, and Umesh B Ubarhande “Design optimization of shell and tube heat exchanger by vibration analysis.” Review of. Modern Mechanical Engineering 1 (1):6-(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Goyder, HGD. “Flow-induced vibration in heat exchangers.” Review of. Chemical Engineering Research and Design 80 (3):226–32-(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Jahangiri, MR. “Failure Analysis of Type 304 Stainless Steel Tubes in an Energy Production Plant Heat Exchangers.” Review of. Journal of pressure vessel technology 133 (6)-(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Thulukkanam, Kuppan. Heat exchanger design handbook: CRC press-(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Pettigrew, MJ, and CE Taylor,-“Vibration analysis of shell-and-tube heat exchangers: an overview—Part 1: flow, damping, fluidelastic instability.” Review of. Journal of Fluids and Structures 18 (5):469–83, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Pettigrew, MJ, and CE Taylor. “Vibration analysis of shell-and-tube heat exchangers: an overview—Part 2: vibration response, fretting-wear, guidelines.” Review of. Journal of Fluids and Structures 18 (5):485–500, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Polak, DR, and DS Weaver. “Vortex shedding in normal triangular tube arrays.” Review of. Journal of Fluids and Structures 9 (1):1–17. (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Shah, Ramesh K, and Dusan P Sekulic Fundamentals of heat exchanger design: John Wiley & Sons, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Siddique, M, A-RA Khaled, NI Abdulhafiz, and AY Boukhary “Recent advances in heat transfer enhancements: a review report.” Review of. International Journal of Chemical Engineering 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Balaji, D, Raju Abraham, SVS Phani Kumar, and MV Ramana Murthy. “Experimental and comparative study of a sea water-cooled surface condenser of LTTD plant with HTRI and Kern method.” Review of. Desalination and Water Treatment 57 (41):19540–56. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sapali, SN, and PRADEEP A Patil. “Two-phase condensation heat transfer coefficients and pressure drops of R404a for different condensing temperatures in a smooth and micro-fin tube.” Review of. International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology 1 (2):43–58. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Kalendar, A, T Galal, A Al-Saftawi, M Zedan, SS Karar, and R El-shiaty. “Heat Transfer Characterization of Enhanced Condenser Tubes; Comparison with Conventional Type, Utilizing a Developed Design for Test Apparatus.” Review of. Journal of Applied Mechanical Engineering: 2168–9873. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mukherjee, Rajiv “Effectively design shell-and-tube heat exchangers.” Review of. Chemical Engineering Progress 94 (2):21–37, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Venkatesan, G, S Iniyan, and Purnima Jalihal “A desalination method utilising low-grade waste heat energy.” Review of. Desalination and Water Treatment 56 (8):2037–45. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Venkatesan, G, S Iniyan, and Ranko Goic “A prototype flash cooling desalination system using cooling water effluents.” Review of. International journal of energy research 37 (9):1132–40, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Soltan, B Khalifeh, M Saffar-Avval, and E Damangir “Minimizing capital and operating costs of shell and tube condensers using optimum baffle spacing.” Review of. Applied Thermal Engineering 24 (17-18):2801–10, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Allen, Benoît, and Louis Gosselin, “Optimal geometry and flow arrangement for minimizing the cost of shell-and-tube condensers.” Review of. International journal of energy research 32 (10):958–69, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Jie, Aiwu Fan, Wei Liu, and Anthony M Jacobi. “Optimization of shell-and-tube heat exchangers conforming to TEMA standards with designs motivated by constructal theory.” Review of. Energy conversion and management 78:468–76, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Fettaka, Salim, Jules Thibault, and Yash Gupta. “Design of shell-and-tube heat exchangers using multiobjective optimization.” Review of. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 60:343–54, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Selbaş, Resat, Önder Kızılkan, and Marcus Reppich. “A new design approach for shell-and-tube heat exchangers using genetic algorithms from economic point of view.” Review of. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification 45 (4):268–75, (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.