E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Koyel Chakraborty, Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Rajib Bag, “A Survey of Sentiment Analysis from Social Media Data”, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, Volume: 7, Issue: 2, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Adil, Rahim Khan, M. Ahmad Nawaz Ul Ghani, “Preventive Techniques of Phishing Attacks in Networks”, 2020 3rd International Conference on Advancements in Computational Sciences (ICACS), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fatih Cagatay Akyon, M. Esat Kalfaoglu, “Instagram Fake and Automated Account Detection”, 2019 Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications Conference (ASYU), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ranojoy Barua, Rajdeep Maity, Dipankar Minj, Tarang Barua, Ashish Kumar Layek, “F-NAD: An Application for Fake News Article Detection using Machine Learning Techniques”, 2019 IEEE Bombay Section Signature Conference (IBSSC), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ebtihal A. Hassan, Farid Meziane, “A Survey on Automatic Fake News Identification Techniques for Online and Socially Produced Data”, 2019 International Conference on Computer, Control, Electrical, and Electronics Engineering (ICCCEEE), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Estée Van Der Walt, Jan Eloff, “Using Machine Learning to Detect Fake Identities: Bots vs Humans”, IEEE Access, Volume: 6, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Naeimeh Laleh, Barbara Carminati, Elena Ferrari, “Risk Assessment in Social Networks Based on User Anomalous Behaviors”, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, Volume: 15, Issue: 2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Md. Arafatur Rahman, Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Md Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan, S. M. Nazmus Sadat, Siti Aishah Binti Zakaria, Nadia Refat, “Reliable Decision Making of Accepting Friend Request on Online Social Networks”, IEEE Access, Volume:6, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Myo Myo Swe, Nyein Nyein Myo, “Fake Accounts Detection on Twitter Using Blacklist”, 10.Estée Van Der Walt, Jan Eloff, “Using Machine Learning to Detect Fake Identities: Bots vs Humans”, IEEE Access, Volume: 6, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Nafiseh Sedaghat, Mahmood Fathy, Mohammad Hossein Modarressi, Ali Shojaie, “Combining Supervised and Unsupervised Learning for Improved miRNA Target Prediction”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Volume: 15, Issue: 5, (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Naman Singh, Tushar Sharma, Abha Thakral, Tanupriya Choudhury, “Detection of Fake Profile in Online Social Networks Using Machine Learning”, 2018 International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication Engineering (ICACCE), (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Simon Fong, Yan Zhuang, Jiaying He, “Not every friend on a social network can be trusted: Classifying imposters using decision trees”, The First International Conference on Future Generation Communication Technologies, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Huaizu Jiang, Jinjun Wang, Yihong Gong, Na Rong, Zhenhua Chai, Nanning Zheng, “Online Multi-Target Tracking With Unified Handling of Complex Scenarios”, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Volume: 24, Issue: 11, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kui Wu, Xuancong Wang, Nina Zhou, AiTi Aw, Haizhou Li, “Joint Chinese word segmentation and punctuation prediction using deep recurrent neural network for social media data”, 2015 International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Raghunadha Reddy, T., Vishnu Vardhan, B., Vijayapal Reddy, P, ”A survey on Authorship Profiling techniques”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11 (5), (2016), pp. 3092-3102. [Google Scholar]
- Swaraja K, “Medical image region based watermarking for secured telemedicine”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 77 (21), (2018) ,pp. 28249-28280. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P., Singhal, A., Mehta, S., Mittal, A, ”Real-time moving object detection algorithm on high-resolution videos using GPUs”, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 11 (1), (2016), pp. 93-109. [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S.K., Reddy, P.D.K., Ramesh, G., Maddumala, V.R. ”Image transformation technique using steganography methods using LWT technique”, Traitement du Signal (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Mahalle, G., Salunke, O., Kotkunde, N., Gupta, A.K., Singh, S.K, “Neural network modeling for anisotropic mechanical properties and work hardening behavior of Inconel 718 alloy at elevated temperatures”, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 8 (2), pp. 2130-2140.(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.