E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Vikas Hassija, Vinay Chamola, Vikas Saxena, Divyansh Jain, Pranav Goyal, Biplab Sikdar, “:A Survey on IoT Security: Application Areas, Security Threats, and Solution Architectures”, IEEE Access, Volume: 7, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Fatima Hussain, Rasheed Hussain, Syed Ali Hassan, Ekram Hossain, “Machine Learning in IoT Security: Current Solutions and Future Challenges”, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Volume: 22, Issue: 3, thirdquarter (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Swaraja K, “Medical image region based watermarking for secured telemedicine”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 77 (21), (2018) ,pp. 28249-28280. [Google Scholar]
- Shachar Siboni, Vinay Sachidananda, Yair Meidan, Michael Bohadana; Yael Mathov, “Security Testbed for Internet-of-Things Devices”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Volume: 68, Issue: 1, (March 2019) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Balaji, K. Nathani and R. Santhakumar, “IoT technology applications and challenges: A contemporary survey”, Wireless Pers. Commun., vol. 108, pp. 363-388, (Apr. 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P., Singhal, A., Mehta, S., Mittal, A, ”Real-time moving object detection algorithm on high-resolution videos using GPUs”, Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 11 (1), (2016), pp. 93-109. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kolias, G. Kambourakis, A. Stavrou and J. Voas, “DDoS in the IoT: Mirai and other botnets”, Computer, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 80-84, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hossain, R. Hasan and A. Skjellum, “Securing the Internet of Things: A meta-study of challenges approaches and open problems”, Proc. IEEE 37th Int. Conf. Distrib. Comput. Syst. Workshop (ICDCSW), pp. 220-225, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Raghunadha Reddy, T., Vishnu Vardhan, B., Vijayapal Reddy, P, “A survey on Authorship Profiling techniques”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11 (5), (2016), pp. 3092-3102. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mosenia and N. K. Jha, “A comprehensive study of security of Internet-of-Things”, IEEE Trans. Emerg. Topics Comput., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 586-602, (Dec. 2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ray, Y. Jin and A. Raychowdhury, “The changing computing paradigm with Internet of Things: A tutorial introduction”, IEEE Design Test, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 76-96, (Apr. 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Mahalle, G., Salunke, O, Kotkunde, N., Gupta, A.K., Singh, S.K, t“Neural network modeling for anisotropic mechanical properties and work hardening behavior of Inconel 718 alloy at elevated temperatures”, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 8 (2), pp. 2130-2140.(2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Yeh, “A secure IoT-based healthcare system with body sensor networks”, IEEE Access, vol. 4, pp. 10288-10299, (Dec. 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, S.K., Reddy, P.D.K., Ramesh, G., Maddumala, V.R. “Image transformation technique using steganography methods using LWT technique”, Traitement du Signal (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yao, X. Han, X. Du and X. Zhou, “A lightweight multicast authentication mechanism for small scale IoT applications”, IEEE Sens. J., vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 3693-3701, (Oct. 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Vikas Hassija, Vinay Chamola, Vikas Saxena, Divyansh Jain, Pranav Goyal, Biplab Sikdar, “A Survey on IoT Security: Application Areas, Security Threats, and Solution Architectures”, IEEE Access, Volume: 7, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Y. Kuang, Y. Xiao and G. Xu, “SDN-based data transfer security for Internet of Things”, IEEE Internet Things J., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 257-268, (Feb. 2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wan et al., “Software-defined industrial Internet of Things in the context of industry 4.0”, IEEE Sensors J., vol. 16, no. 20, pp. 7373-7380, Oct. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- O. Arias, J. Wurm, K. Hoang and Y. Jin, “Privacy and security in Internet of Things and wearable devices”, IEEE Trans. Multi-Scale Comput. Syst., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 99-109, (Apr.–Jun. 2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. S. Reddy, S. G. Rao, G. R. Sakthidharan and P. V. Rao, “Age Grouping with Central Local Binary Pattern based Structure Co-occurrence Features,” 2018 International Conference on Smart Systems and Inventive Technology (ICSSIT), (2018), pp. 104-109, doi: 10.1109/ICSSIT.2018.8748473. [Google Scholar]
- P. Chandra Sekhar Reddy, “Gender Classification using Central Fibonacci Weighted Neighborhood Pattern Flooding Binary Matrix (CFWNP_FBM) Shape Primitive Features”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-8, Issue-6, (August 2019).PP.5238-5244. [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Hasan, H. Al-Rizzo and F. Al-Turjman, “A survey on multipath routing protocols for QoS assurances in real-time wireless multimedia sensor networks”, IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1424-1456, 3rd Quart. (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.