E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Mishra S, Verma S, Chowdhury S, Gaur A, Mohapatra S, Dwivedi G, Verma P. A Comprehensive Review on Developments in Electric Vehicle Charging Station Infrastructure and Present Scenario of India. Sustainability. (2021);13(4):2396. [Google Scholar]
- D. Sbordone, I. Bertini, B. Di Pietra, M.C. Falvo, A. Genovese, L. Martirano, EV fast charging stations and energy storage technologies: A real implementation in the smart micro grid paradigm, Electric Power Systems Research, Volume 120, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim Dincer, Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume 4, Issue 2, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Fang He, Yafeng Yin, Jing Zhou, Deploying public charging stations for electric vehicles on urban road networks, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume 60, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Hua Qin and Wensheng Zhang. Charging scheduling with minimal waiting in a network of electric vehicles and charging stations. In Proceedings of the Eighth ACM international workshop on Vehicular internetworking (VANET ‘11). Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY, USA, 51–60.( 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Majidpour, C. Qiu, P. Chu, R. Gadh and H. R. Pota, “Modified pattern sequence-based forecasting for electric vehicle charging stations,” 2014 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Communications (SmartGridComm), (2014), pp. 710- 715. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Zhou, Qingzhu Chen and Rong Cong, “Forecasting model of charging load for electric vehicle based on mean test,” 2014 IEEE Conference and Expo Transportation Electrification Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific), (2014), pp.1-5. [Google Scholar]
- R. George, S. Vaidyanathan and K. Deepa, “Ev Charging Station Locator With Slot Booking System,” 2019 2nd International Conference on Power and Embedded Drive Control (ICPEDC), (2019), pp. 342-348. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bai, D. Yu and S. Lukic, “Optimum design of an EV/PHEV charging station with DC bus and storage system,” 2010 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, 2010, pp. 1178-1184.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chung, W. Li, C. Yuen, C. Wen and N. Crespi, “Electric Vehicle Charge Scheduling Mechanism to Maximize Cost Efficiency and User Convenience,” in IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 3020-3030, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Nirmala Devi, G., Chitra, S., Selvasekarapandian, S., Premalatha, M., Monisha, S., Saranya, J. Synthesis and characterization of dextrin-based polymer electrolytes for potential applications in energy storage devices (2017) Ionics, 23 (12), pp. 3377-3388.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Prasad, K.S., Gupta, A.K., Singh, Y., Singh, S.K. A Modified Mechanical Threshold Stress Constitutive Model for Austenitic Stainless Steels (2016) Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 25 (12), pp. 5411-5423.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, U., Purohit, R., Agarwal, P., Kumar Singh, S. Study of Fabrication, Testing and Characterization of Al/TiC Metal Matrix Composites through different Processing Techniques (2018) Materials Today: Proceedings, 5 (2), pp. 4106-4117.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Patel, S., Rana, R.S., Singh, S.K. Study on mechanical properties of environment friendly Aluminium E-waste Composite with Fly ash and E-glass fiber (2017) Materials Today: Proceedings, 4 (2), pp. 3441-3450.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Dhanalaxmi, B., Apparao Naidu, G., Anuradha, K. Adaptive PSO based association rule mining technique for software defect classification using ANN (2015) Procedia Computer Science, 46, pp. 432-442.(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.