E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Z. Sobhaninia, S. Rezaei, A. Noroozi, M. Ahmadi, H. Zarrabi, N. Karimi, A. Emami, and S. Samavi, arXiv [cs.CV] (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Siar and M. Teshnehlab, 2019 9th International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hossain, F. S. Shishir, M. Ashraf, M. D. A. Al Nasim, and F. Muhammad Shah, in 2019 1st International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT) (2019), pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hemanth, M. Janardhan, and L. Sujihelen, in 2019 3rd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI) (2019), pp. 1289–1294 [Google Scholar]
- S. Somasundaram and R. Gobinath, 2019 International Conference on Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud and Parallel Computing (COMITCon) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Asodekar, S. A. Gore, and A. D. Thakare, in 2019 5th International Conference on Computing, Communication, Control And Automation (ICCUBEA) (2019), pp. 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- G. Madhupriya, N. M. Guru, S. Praveen, and B. Nivetha, in 2019 3rd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI) (2019), pp. 758–763 [Google Scholar]
- K. Abbas, P. W. Khan, K. T. Ahmed, and W.-C. Song, in 2019 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC) (2019), pp. 531–536. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jia and D. Chen, IEEE Access 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Gore and V. Deshpande, in 2020 International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET) (2020), pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- C. U. Kumari, S. Jeevan Prasad, and G. Mounika, 2019 3rd International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication (ICCMC) (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.