E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Panchal, V. R., and R. S. Jangid. “Variable friction pendulum system for seismic isolation of liquid storage tanks.” Nuclear Engineering and Design 238.6 (2008): 1304–1315. [Google Scholar]
- Shekari, M. R., N. Khaji, and M. T. Ahmadi. “On the seismic behaviour of cylindrical base-isolated liquid storage tanks excited by long-period ground motions.” Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 30.10 (2010): 968–980. [Google Scholar]
- Seleemah, Ayman A., and Mohamed El-Sharkawy. “Seismic response of base isolated liquid storage ground tanks.” Ain Shams Engineering Journal 2.1 (2011): 33–42. [Google Scholar]
- Kangda, Muhammed Zain, and Sachin Bakre. “The effect of LRB parameters on structural responses for blast and seismic loads.” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering 43.4 (2018): 1761–1776. [Google Scholar]
- Manchalwar, A., and S. V. Bakre. “Performance of RC structures equipped with steel and aluminium X-plate dampers.” Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A 97.4 (2016): 415–425. [Google Scholar]
- Kotkunde, N., Krishna, G., Shenoy, S.K., Gupta, A.K., Singh, S.K. International Journal of Material Forming, 10 (2), pp. 255–266 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Govardhan, D., Kumar, A.C.S., Murti, K.G.K., Madhusudhan Reddy, G. Materials and Design, 36, pp. 206–214. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, P., Singhal, A., Mehta, S., Mittal, A. Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, 11 (1), pp. 93–109. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Raghunadha Reddy, T., Vishnu Vardhan, B., Vijayapal Reddy, P. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11 (5), pp. 3092–3102 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hussaini, S.M., Krishna, G., Gupta, A.K., Singh, S.K. Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 18, pp. 151–158 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.