E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Prabaharan, Muni, and V. Amarnath, “Structural optimization of 5ton hydraulic press and scrap baling press for cost reduction by topology”, International Journal of Modeling and Optimization 1.3 (2011): 185. [Google Scholar]
- Saleh, Mohamad M. Design study of a heavy duty hydraulic machine using finite element techniques. Diss. Dublin City University, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Peihao, Lianhong Zhang, Rui Zhou, Lihai Chen, Bing Yu, and Qizhi Xie. “A novel sensitivity analysis method in structural performance of hydraulic press.” Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Parmar, Ankit H., Kinnarraj P. Zala, and Ankit R. Patel. “Design and modification of foremost element of hydraulic press machine.” International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research 4 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Vinubhai, Patel Shreyash Kumar, and Pritesh Prajapati. “Design and Modification of Foremost Element of Hydraulic press Machine.”. [Google Scholar]
- Ravi, D. “Computer Aided Design and Analysis of Power Press.” Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 20.10 (2014): 1239–1246. [Google Scholar]
- Badakundri, Umesh S., Santosh Kullur, and A. A. Kulkarni. “Finite Element Analysis of Hydraulic Press Machine.” International Journal on Recent Technologies in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering 2, no. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Kamate, Asim M. “Design, Development and Analysis of a 20 Ton Hydraulic Press.” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Research 4 (2016): 2560–2563. [Google Scholar]
- Sezgen, Haşmet Çağri, Abdullah Çakan, And Mustafa Tinkir. “Linear Buckling Analysis of Cylinder Rods Used on Industrial 300 Tons H-Type Hydraulic Press.” (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Aydin, Mehmet, and Yasin Kisioglu. “Hydraulic press design under different loading conditions using finite element analysis.” Engineering Science & Technology, an International Journal 16, no. 3 (2013).. [Google Scholar]
- Sinha, S. P., and P. D. Murarka. “Computer-aided design of hydraulic press structures.” Mathematical and Computer Modelling 10.9 (1988): 637–645. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas, Tiju, and Gaurav Tiwari. “Crushing behavior of honeycomb structure: a review.” International journal of crashworthiness 24.5 (2019): 555–579. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.steelexpress.co.uk/engineeringsteel/EN24T-properties.html [Google Scholar]
- Timoshenko, S. (1953). History of strength of materials. New York: McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Tiju Thomas & Gaurav Tiwari (2019): Crushing behavior of honeycomb structure: a review, International Journal of Crashworthiness, DOI:10.1080/13588265.2018.1480471. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.