E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Navuri Karteek, B. Satya Krishna, B. Kiran Babu and Beulah Mani Paleti. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8, 702 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shantaram Jashav and Gyanendra Roy, “Structural Analysis of spoke wheel rim assembly of Motorcycle”, Altair Technology Conference, India (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Sahil Bandral and satnam Singh, International Journal of Engineering research & Technology, 6, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Anusha. R and Tara Sasanka. C, International Journal of Innovative Research in science, Engineering and Technology, 8, 15328 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Shwetabh Suman, J. Abhimanyu abrol and K Ravi, IOP Conference series: Materials Science and engineering 263, 062074 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. R. Seshagiri rao, Akashdeep Gupta, B. Prasanth and D. V. Ramana Reddy, International journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 8, 889 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Eswara Kumar A, Nagaraju M, N Karteek and D Prakash, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 813, 915 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- AIS-073 (Part 1). Automotive Vehicles – Wheel Rims for Two and Three Wheeled Vehicles -Light Alloy Wheel Rims –Methods of Test and Requirements. [Google Scholar]
- Standard Practices for Cycle Counting in Fatigue Analysis, American society for testing and materials. ASTM E 1049 – 85 ( reapproved 1997). [Google Scholar]
- Ali Fatemi, Fatigue from variable amplitude loading, chapter 9 Variable amplitude loading, university of Toledo. [Google Scholar]
- Fatigue Analysis in ANSYS by CAE Associates. [Google Scholar]
- Yung-Li Lee and Ta na Tjhung, Rainflow Cycle Counting Techniques, Chapter 3. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Irvine, Rainflow Cycle Counting in Fatigue Analysis, Revision A, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Tom Irvine, Rainflow Cycle Counting in Fatigue Analysis, Revision B, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Tom Irvine, Miner’s Cumulative Damage Via Rainflow Cycle Counting, Revision G (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Mary M Doyle, “The Design of an aluminium alloy wheel using three dimensional Finite Element Analysis and Fatigue Life Prediction”. Thesis Submitted to Dublin City University. [Google Scholar]
- John Waegter, Stress range histories and rain flow counting (2009). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.vibrationdata.com/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.