E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Jakob Eriksson, Michalis Faloutsos, and Srikanth Krishnamurthy, Scalable ad hoc routing: The case for dynamic addressing, IEEE InfoCom, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Kavitha Merugu, Prasad Dinkar, ` Babu, IET Electric Power Appl., 13, 8 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Phani Teja, V. Srikanth Babu, T. Suresh Kumar, Int. Jol. of App. Engg. Research 10, 16 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Brett Warneke, Matt Last, Brian Liebowitz, and Kristofer S. J. Pister, Computer, vol. 34, 1 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Ram Ramanathan and Martha Steenstrup, Mobile Networks and Applications, 3, 1 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kavitha, P. B. Bobba and D. Prasad, Investigations and experimental study on Magnetic Resonant coupling based Wireless Power Transfer system for neighborhood EV’s, (IEEE ICPS 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Guangyu Pei, Mario Gerla, Xiaoyan Hong, and Ching-Chuan Chiang, A wireless hierarchical routing protocol with group mobility, WCNC, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- G. Pei, M. Gerla, and X. Hong, Lanmar: Landmark routing for large scale wireless ad hoc networks with group mobility, ACM MobiHOC’00, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- X. Hong, M. Gerla, G. Pei, and C. Chiang, A group mobility model for ad hoc wireless networks, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- J. Eriksson, M. Faloutsos, and S. Krishnamurthy, Peernet: Pushing peer-2-peer down the stack., IPTPS, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Varghese, P. B. Bobba and M. Kavitha, Effects of coil misalignment in a four-coil implantable wireless power transfer system, (IEEE PIICON 2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. Perkins, ad hoc on demand distance vector routing, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Perkins and Pravin Bhagwat, highly dynamic destination sequenced distance-vector routing for mobile computers, ACM SIGCOMM, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- David B Johnson and David A Maltz, Mobile Computing, 35, 3(1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Basagni, I. Chlamtac, V. R. Syrotiuk, and B. A. Woodward, A distance routing effect algorithm for mobility, ACM/IEEE MobiCom, 1998 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.