E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- A. ASHTO guidelines for design of pavements structures. American association of state highways and transportation officials. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- K. Abdesh Sinha, Satish Chandra and Praveen kumar. Finite element analysis of flexible pavement with different subbase materials. Indian highways, new delhi. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Amarantha Reddy, Sudhakar Reddy k, and pandey, B.B, Design of CBR of subgrade of flexible pavements. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- IRC: 37-2001. Guidelines for the design of flexible pavements. IRC, New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kranthi Kumar, R. Rajashekar, M. Amarnantha Reddy and B.B pandey, reclaimed asphalt pavements in bituminous mixes. Indian Highways 12–18. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.T Rahman, Mahumud K and Ahsan. S Stress. Strain characteristics of flexible pavements using finite element analysis. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.S Ranadive,, tapase, AB Investigation of behavioral aspects of flexible pavements under various conditions by finite element method. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.M Sadeghi and Fathali, M. Deteriotation analysis of flexible pavements under overweight vehicles. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E C G. Zuo, Drumn, and Meier, R.W Environmental effects on the predicted service life of flexible pavements. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Design of manual for low volume sealed Roads Malawi, Ministry of transport and public works (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SI. (Standard specifications) for roads and bridges work, department of roads July 2001. [Google Scholar]
- S.K Singh., Dixit, A., Kumar, D.R. Technology,, Optimization of the design parameters of modified die in hydro-mechanical deep drawing usingLS-DYNA, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing, 38 (1-2), pp. 32–37 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Patel,, Rana, R.S., Singh, S.K. Study on mechanical properties of environment friendly Aluminium E-waste Composite with Fly ash and E-glass fiber Materials Today: Proceedings, 4 (2), pp. 3441–3450. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.S Prasad, Gupta, A.K., Singh, Y., Singh, S.K. A Modified Mechanical Threshold Stresss Constitutive Model for Austenitic Stainless Steels Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 25 (12), pp. 5411–5423, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- U. Pandey, U., Purohit, R., Agarwal, P, Kumar Singh, S. Study of Fabrication, esting and Characterization of Al/TiC Metal Matrix Composites through different Processing Techniques, Materials Today: Proceedings, 5 (2), pP 4106–4117., (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.