E3S Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20213rd International Conference on Design and Manufacturing Aspects for Sustainable Energy (ICMED-ICMPC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 October 2021|
- Aram Bahmani, Geng Li, Thomas L. Willett, John Montesano (2018) Three-dimensional microscopic assessment of randomly distributed representative volume elements for high fiber volume fraction unidirectional composites, Composite Structures 192 (2018) 83 153–164. [Google Scholar]
- Chao Chang, Yuxuan Zhang, Hui Wang (2019) Micromechanical modeling of unidirectional composites with random fiber and interphase thickness distributions, Arch ApplMech https://doi.org/10.1007/s00419-019-01595-0 [Google Scholar]
- Jae Hyuk Lim, Milan Henry, Do-Soon Hwang, Dongwoo Sohn (2016) Numerical prediction of fiber mechanical properties considering random microstructures using inverse analysis with quasi-analytical gradients, Applied Mathematics and Computation 273 (2016) 201–216 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Liu, Chao Zhu, Ping Zhu (2015) Generation of Random Fiber Distributions for Unidirectional Fiber-Reinforced Composites Based on Particle Swarm Optimizer, 5(3C): 162–168. DOI: 10.5923/c.materials.201502.32 [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Babu, P.M. Mohite, C.S. Upadhyay, Development of an RVE andits stiffness predictions based on mathematical homogenization theory for short fibre composites, International Journal of Solids and Structures (2017), doi: 10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2017.10.011 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Junling Liu, Li Chen, Junbo Xie, Ziyuan Lin (2020) Micro-flow model with a new algorithm of random fiber distribution over the transverse cross-section, Polymer composites. 2020; 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Taotao Zhang, Ying Yan (2015) A Comparison between Random Model and Periodic Model for Fiber-Reinforced Composites Based on a New Method for Generating Fiber Distributions, Polymer composites —2015 DOI 10.1002/pc [Google Scholar]
- Geng Li, Farzad Sharifpour, Aram Bahmani, John Montesano, A new approach to rapidly generate random periodic representative volume elements for microstructural assessment of high volume fraction composites. J.04.031 [Google Scholar]
- Zhenqing Wang, Xiaoqiang Wang, Jifeng Zhang, Wenyan Liang, Limin Zhou (2011) Automatic generation of random distribution of fibers in long-fiber-reinforced composites and meso mechanical simulation, Materials and Design 32 (2011) 885–891 [Google Scholar]
- Shin-Mu Park, Jae Hyuk Lim, Myeong Ryun Seong, Dongwoo Sohn (2019) Efficient generator of random fiber distribution with diverse volume fractions by random fiber removal, Composites Part B 167 (2019) 302–316 [Google Scholar]
- M. Venkat Rao, P. Mahajan, R.K. Mittal (2008) Effect of architecture on mechanical properties of carbon/carbon composites, Composite Structures, 83 131–142. [Google Scholar]
- Yaser Ismail, Dongmin Yang, Jianqiao Ye (2016) discrete element method for generating random fibre distributions in micro mechanical models of fibre reinforced composite laminates, Composites Part B 90 (2016) 485–492 [Google Scholar]
- Sun J, Li H, Han L, Song Q, Enhancing both strength and toughness of carbon/carbon composites by heat-treated interface modification, Journal of Materials Science and amp; Technology (2018), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmst.2018.09.055 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Yang, Ying Yan, Zhiguo Ran, Yujia Liu (2013) A new method for generating random fibre distributions for fibre reinforced composites, Composites Science and Technology 76 (2013) 14–20 [Google Scholar]
- Hai Qing (2013) Automatic generation of 2D micromechanical finite element model of silicon–carbide/aluminum metal matrix composites: Effects of the boundary conditions, Materials and Design 44 (2013) 446–453 [Google Scholar]
- Weijian Ge, Libo Wang, Yongle Sun, Xuqing Liu (2019) An efficient method to generate random distribution of fibers in continuous fiber reinforced composites. Polymer Composites. 2019; 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Chao, X., Qi, L., Cheng, J., Tian, W., Zhang, S., Li, H., Numerical evaluation of the effectof pores on effective elastic properties of Carbon/Carbon composites, Composite Structures (2018), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compstruct.2018.05.014 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bo Cheng Jin, Assimina A. Pelegri (2011) Three-Dimensional Numerical Simulation of Random Fiber Composites With High Aspect Ratio and High Volume Fraction, Journal of Engineering materials and Technology October 2011, Vol. 133 / 041014-1 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Venkata Naga Mohan Manchiraju, Atul Bhagat & Vijay Kumar Dwivedi (2021): Prediction of elastic properties of unidirectional carbon/carbon composites using analytical and numerical homogenization methods, Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies, DOI: 10.1080/2374068X.2021.1953922 [Google Scholar]
- Autar K. Kaw (2006) Mechanics of Composite Materials, 2nd edition, Taylor & Francis, CRC Press, ISBN 9780815351481. [Google Scholar]
- The Mathworks. MATLAB Simulink R2009a® Manual, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Omairey S., Dunning P., Sriramula S., (2018) Development of an ABAQUS Plugin Tool for Periodic RVE Homogenisation, Engineering with Computers, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00366-018-0616-4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.