E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Photonics. Optical and Electronic Devices, Systems and Complexes|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- Mise en pratique for the definition of the metre in the SI: SI Brochure, 9th edition, Appendix 2 2019 URL: https://www.bipm.org/utils/en/pdf/si-mep/SI-App2-metre.pdf (дата обращения 25.09.2021). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Milovanova, K.I. Malikov, N.V. Ivannikova, V.L. Fedorin, N.A. Kononova, K.V. Chekirda, M.Y. Vasil’ev, I.S. Silvestrov, D.A. Sokolov, A.N. Shchipunov, Joint, Measurement Techniques, Investigations of the Metrological Characteristics of the Complex of State Primary Standards of the Unit of Length, Т. 61(9), 958, 847 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Sergeev, M.V. Latyshev, V.V. Teregerya, Metrology, standardization, certification: Textbook, 536, 29 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sokolov, O.M. Oleinik-Dzyadik, I.S. Silvestrov, Scientific works of the Institute of Astronomy of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Standard measuring complex of length in the range up to 60 m from the composition of the State primary special standard diameter, no.52, 71, 63 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Doinikov, Lectures on Metrology, 291, 52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- MI 1214-2000 Recommendation. State system for measuring the interval of measurements. Laser displacement meters. Verification method [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Bolshakov, F. Deimlich, A. N. Golubev, V. P. Vasiliev, Radiogeodetic and electro-optical measurements: Textbook for universities. 300, 70 (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.