E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- Z. Jaal, J. Abdullah, User’s Preferences of Highway Landscapes in Malaysia: A Review and Analysis of the Literature. Procedia Soc. Behav. Sci. 36, 265–272 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. S. Albattah, Optimum Highway Design and Site Location Using Spatial Geoinformatics Engineering. J. Remote Sens. GIS. 5, 10 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Cucci, M. Rehak, J. Skaloud, Bundle adjustment with raw inertial observations in UAV applications. ISPRS J. Photogramm. Remote Sens. 130, 1–12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Amr, G. A. Larisa, E. A. Mohamed, in ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (2020). [Google Scholar]
- I. Colomina, P. Molina, Unmanned aerial systems for photogrammetry and remote sensing: A review. ISPRS J. Photogramm. Remote Sens. 92, 79–97 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Elnima, A solution for exterior and relative orientation in photogrammetry, a genetic evolution approach. J. King Saud Univ. Eng. Sci. 27, 108–113 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Turner, A. Lucieer, Z. Malenovský, D. H. King, S. A. Robinson, Spatial coregistration of ultra-high resolution visible, multispectral and thermal images acquired with a micro-UAV over Antarctic moss beds. Remote Sens. 6, 4003–4024 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Škaloud, M. Cramer, K. P. Schwarz, Exterior Orientation by Direct Measurement of Camera Position and Attitude. Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sensing1. XXXI, 125–130 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rehak, J. Skaloud, Time synchronization of consumer cameras on Micro Aerial Vehicles. ISPRS J. Photogramm. Remote Sens. 123, 114–123 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Mohamed, Y. G. Albert, E. M. Amr, in ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Hamdy, M. A. Elshewy, A. M. Elsheshtawy, Enhancing and Applying the Accuracy of RTK-GNSS Elevations in Earthworks Estimation. 14, 24–31 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Wolf, B. A. Dewitt, B. E. Wilkinson, Elements of Photogrammetry with Applications in GIS (McGraw-Hill Education, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bláha, H. Eisenbeiss, D. Grimm, P. Limpach, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Unmanned Aerial Vehicle in Geomatics (UAV-g) (Copernicus, 2011), vol. 38, pp. 131–136. [Google Scholar]
- M. Rehak, J. Skaloud, Fixed-wing micro aerial vehicle for accurate corridor mapping. ISPRS Ann. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spat. Inf. Sci. 2, 23–31 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.-H. Chio, VBS RTK GPS-assisted self-calibration bundle adjustment for aerial triangulation of fixed-wing UAS images for updating topographic maps. Bol. Ciências Geodésicas. 22, 665–684 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.